IX seris???

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

IX seris???

Postby medman » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:41 am

I am at a skill of 117 so I have started to make spikeskin Viii potion ( people seem to like this line) for Vii and Viii you need to farm the main ingredient. I was intested to know what the IX line requires ( so I might be able to farm it now) But when I looked I only saw the X series in from of that. I would have thought there would have been an IX line with a trivial around 300 so you do not have to make the jump from 262-340

Am I missing something here?

Medman
medman

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:30 am

There is an IX line but my guess is not a lot of people have made it. Best suggestion is to look for other potions which use the same droped item at the same versions and see what they use for a IX version. EQ traders should have a list of all the potions that use Powder of Ro for the X version so if you check those to see what they use for the IX one should help you out.
WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:28 am

Many IXs require Exceptional Shissar Blood, which (until now, anyway) has mostly dropped off of mobs in the pre-Emp chamber, so they've been rare.
Your one and only, historically accurate Samanna, baby!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Shissar Blood

Postby Huurgh » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:45 pm

Samanna wrote:Many IXs require Exceptional Shissar Blood, which (until now, anyway) has mostly dropped off of mobs in the pre-Emp chamber, so they've been rare.

I had them now drop in the cellar around the lift.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh
Not bad for an alt.

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby ndaara » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:49 pm

ndaara

Magician Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: Shissar Blood

Postby Jillaani Stormbear » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:00 am

Huurgh wrote:I had them now drop in the cellar around the lift.

I spent about 90 minutes in basement around area where cursed cycle spawns other night and had 4 drop in that time as well.
Jillaani Stormbear

Server: Povar

Postby alachmed » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:40 pm

The exceptional bloods seem to be quite rare, I've had moderate success farming them while I was helping a friend camp the coms for his emp key. The problem with the exceptional bloods is that you can make so many real handy potions with them, like the canni potions with no recast delay. Your guild clerics will love ya if you can supply enough.

Alachmed Al'Bedouin
alachmed

Postby Oimmuk » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:24 pm

You could do the Sample of sludge from first Telosia and then the highland sludges these run in the mid to high 200's on triv.
Oimmuk

Server: Fennin Ro

Return to Alchemy