[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New 2h sword on lucy

New 2h sword on lucy

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

New 2h sword on lucy

Postby joks » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 pm

- Power Paladin
- Singing Sidekick
- an Everquest guild on Antonius Bayle
joks

Server: Antonius Bayle

Re: New 2h sword on lucy

Postby Shillingworth » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Seen the link in-game for one with similar stats, only real difference was 178dmg 2000ish hem, the link I seen was also pal only.
Even in darkness, there is light.
Shillingworth

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby varutia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Tier 4 group zone drop I think looking at the stats.
varutia

Paladin Main

Postby Tuathadendannan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Morrells castle i believe
Tuathadendannan

Postby riou » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:25 pm

It comes from the bishop named on the boat in morell's castle, it is the floor beneath the deck
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Silverboltt » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 pm

So the camp for this sword blows. Have fun with the pathing.
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Postby riou » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Pathing isn't bad if you do it right, all you need to do is aggro mob and let it run to you(when you are in the same room with it) and kinda walk back with mob, as long as you arent more then 1 room away, basically let mob stay close-ish to you as you are pulling it it wont warp and train your or anything :P
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Shillingworth » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 pm

When I got mine, a necro guildmate showed me some tricks to the two main rooms he spawns in (big room inside on deck level, and the one next to it). The guy in center you can back into the corner of the bookshelf right behind him, long as you stay on top of keeping yourself positioned there you will be safe from adds. The guy in the corner across from him diagonally you can park in the corner. Then straight across from that one in the corner again, just be careful not to push it to far out or you'll agro the ones around corner. Then in the room next to it (towards the front of the ship), you can pacify whichever one spawns blue/white, pull the other right into the room where the other three were by staying somewhat near the second mentioned, same deal with the one you pacified. Basically put the idea is to move to the ones that have the worst pathing issues, only pull the ones that have safer pathing; always be invis when not fighting. The named is only marginally stronger than the normal mobs, just do not let him get behind you, he can and most likely will drop you like a fly if he gets behind you. We pretty much got screwed on the weapon, it's crazy rare, good idea to line up some caster friends for the common drop because you will see it a lot.
Shillingworth

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

I don't know about crazy rare, we have like 9 paladins in my guild with it and none of them are reporting a grueling camp. So either we are getting lucky with it or you might have been more unlucky than some.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Shillingworth » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:15 am

I think you guys are just getting lucky Normy. In the time I was camping it I came across many paladin and all had the same horror story of killing for days on end only to see the caster loot drop.
Shillingworth

Paladin Main

Postby Wyvernwill » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

Well, count me in on the lucky side as well. It's drop rate has been similar to the rates I've seen in SS on mobs that drop weapons as well.
Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Thessiuss » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am

in 3 hours i got 3 to drop. I think it's just Murphy's Law smiling at you :D.
Thessiuss

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot