[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Aruman's UI available here

Aruman's UI available here

UIs, Macros, Hotkeys, Parsing, Hardware and other sundry discussion about how the game is played.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Postby Tordail » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:00 pm

I'm not much on XML, so take this with a grain of salt.
I found a list of changed/new XML files at http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=18228.
I do not know how many of those apply to Aruman's UI specifically, if that's what you were asking.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:18 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Aruman » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:30 pm

Cestus Dei
Veeshan(Luclin)
Aruman

Server: Veeshan(Luclin)

Shaman Main

Postby Coupdvil » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:27 pm

Coupdvil

Postby Aruman » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:06 pm

Aruman

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:38 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Jenguran » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:07 pm

I've also quit, but oddly my wife is still playing, and unfortunatly I had set her up with Aruman's wonderful UI.

Since its no longer working with the current game *<deleted> I was wondering if anyone out there could suggest a working UI that I could migrate her to thats similar?

*descriptions of game were deleted
Jenguran

Some Fixes - Aruman UI

Postby GheffGutterbrains » Tue May 29, 2007 9:54 pm

Still learning the quirks of this "code" but managed to update the few things that did annoy me...

1. Inventory Window:
+ Can now see my Alternate Currencies (read TBS)
+ Can now see my powersource and last bag slot .. abeit the background icon is wrong.. minor fix due

- Inv looks ugly thanks to opening the window up... Taking suggestions on what to fill there

2. Group Window:
+ Moved casting bar to the right and added OOC bar with timer
+ Added Corruption Stat (CP)

- Due to how Sony implemented the OOC status icon, it currently can't be removed from the Player Window.. Suggestion from other shamans was to move all the code from Group to Player (would lose the invite/disband button /twirl).. I did a quick code copy. Border around window now blinks red on attack heh.. but ran out of time playing this past weekend to get the minor tweaks corrected... but that's for another day.

3. Short-term buff window:
+ Changed it to resizable

4. Buff Window:
+ Changed it to resizable

5. Added to EQUI.xml

New TBS Merchant Window - <Include>EQUI_NewPointMerchantWnd.xml</Include>
HTML Browser - <Include>EQUI_HtmlWnd.xml</Include>

I'm sure there are a alot of little things left to touch... Start the postings and I'll get what I can done...

JUST AN UPDATE (Not the whole UI)

What my can do for you!
GheffGutterbrains

Server: Luclin (Veeshan)

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Alania » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:31 am

Any chance Aruman will be coming back for the new expansion? I really miss his updates! :( Please don't make me change UI's now (I have used this since your first release on interealms) I will kill everyone I group with. (Cleric) I need your UI! COME BACK ARUMAN!! You are really needed!
Alania

Server: Germany

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby GheffGutterbrains » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:37 pm

GheffGutterbrains

Server: Luclin (Veeshan)

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Alania » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:06 pm

Alania

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Alania » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:27 pm

Alania

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: Aruman's UI available here

Postby Aruman » Sat May 10, 2008 8:07 am

I'm back, but still need to tweak a few things yet.

Will update the main post again when I get everything all set.
Aruman

Shaman Main

Postby Tordail » Sat May 10, 2008 11:57 am

Sweet !
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Andune » Tue May 13, 2008 3:48 pm

Yay!
Andune

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Alania » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:53 am

ARUMAN! *hugs* any update on an update? hehe I'm going nuts over here trying to keep it updated myself. I did have a tweak added to your hotkeys, putting the arrows to change the pages with a small title bar under the hotkeys themself, it left them very small and looked really nice. It kept making me crash though :( if you would like to give a shot at that file I will gladly send it over to you :D
Alania

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Aruman » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Sorry, been so busy playing catch up I never got around to posting the update... after this last patch I have a few things to adjust then I will post the updated UI.

If you want to PM me a link to the hotkey setup you have I can take a look and see how it works. I just use my numeric keypad to change hotkey sets instead of clicking arrows though. It's much faster for me.
Aruman

Shaman Main

Postby Aruman » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 pm

OK, I finally have this updated to where it should be mostly usable.

I may have missed a few things here and there, so I would appreciate some input from others who most likely will catch something I missed.
Aruman

Shaman Main

Postby Alania » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:11 am

I COULD HUG YOUR NECK!!! I'll get that hotkey window posted asap, I have to find it! I use the keyboard to change pages on the main set of hotkeys as well but I have to use the arrow keys for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th set. Thanks for the update Aruman!
Alania

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Alania » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 pm

Aruman I have no pets or endurance in my group window :(

I can live without the endurance if I have to but I REALLY need to see pets, can you fix this or tell me how?

Why is the spell casting bar SO HUGE in the middle of this beautiful group window? I was sitting my little rest icon in there and that HUGE bar doesn't seem to fit.

One last thing and I'll stop and leave you alone. Is there a way to get the mob con in this group window? Or am I seriously pressing my luck now?

Thanks again *hugs*
Alania

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Alania » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 pm

I also cannot click target myself in group window. Not crucial to my playing but I click down the line to buff :)
Alania

Cleric Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Aruman » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:30 am

Aruman

Shaman Main

Postby Aruman » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:31 am