[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - DoT lineup with VoA.

DoT lineup with VoA.

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

DoT lineup with VoA.

Postby Thulack » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 am

With a new/old upgrades lines of DoT what is your ranking of DoT's?

95 Halfling Plainswalker on Cazic Thule Server
Formerly Antimony Raventhorne Merchant of No Levels
Thulack

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Re: DoT lineup with VoA.

Postby SBBD » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 am

#1 Hoodoo
#2 Hex
#3 mojo
#4 Nectar of Sholoth
#5 Naeya Blood
#6 Nectar of Torment
#7 Spinechiller Blood
#8 Giaborn's Malady
#9 Stranglefang's Venom
#10 Yubai's Affliction,I was using Poanag's Pandemic until I got the new AA pathosis.I know theres bigger dots I can be using but with poanag's I liked the small disease debuff that comes with it,it really helped Giaborn's from being resisted as much,pathosis helps with that now.with Yubai I like the duration and the fact that if the mob does for some reason live long enough its hit with a big dot when Yubai's fades.
#11 canni,this is optional I sometimes swap this out for Nectar of the slitheren,either when the pulls are slow or I have a mana regen buff going,but with our ne 30k canni AA I may swap it in for good.
#12 Gotikan's Mending
SBBD

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Re: DoT lineup with VoA.

Postby RewtsnDots » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 am

For root rotting I have been using this lineup

1 Poang affliction
2 Yubai's affliction
3 Breath of Silbar
4 Naeya Blood