[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Spells Level 80 and Below??

Spells Level 80 and Below??

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Spells Level 80 and Below??

Postby Thulack » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 am

Ok so i took advantage of the xp bonus weekend and new years weekend and leveled a shammy box from 1 to 80. yes i'll be getting him aa's and working spell skills before i take him out into any real danger. anyway i pretty much stopped buying him spells after his level 35 AE and was wondering what are must have spells under level 80 for a shaman. Like any random level 40 spell that a shaman might use on occasion and stuff like that. Would be awesome if anyone was able to give me a good list and it would be much apprciated. I plan on grinding out a bunch of aa's then leveling him to 85 but that will take awhile cause i'm all xp'd out after this weekend so that info isnt needed but could be added if you want))

95 Halfling Plainswalker on Cazic Thule Server
Formerly Antimony Raventhorne Merchant of No Levels
Thulack

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Re: Spells Level 80 and Below??

Postby dohrian » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 am

Everything for the shaman on Samanna's :

http://samanna.net/wiki/index.php/Pre-OOW_Shaman_Spells

Enjoy

Doh
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Thulack » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks. These are spells that i think i need after looking over spell list on alla's. They arent in any real order but if someone see's something i'm missing let me know. now remember this toon is level 81 now so all spells 81 that i thought are useful are listed below. remember i'm a new when it comes to shammys but i want him to be prepared to box on low tier sod raids and lower stuff eventually. Anyway here are spells:

Unity, Breathe of Queen Mal, Tal of Lynx, Sev's Spear of Venom, Thorn Wilting, Pocus, Tundra Crumble, Chant of Darkvine, Ancesterial Intervention, Halycon Zyphyr, Ancesterial Harkening, Lagour, Rolist's Drowse, Feralisis, Malosinatia, Fulkitcher's Weave, Lassitude, Idol of Malos, Champion, Spirit Veil, Balance of Discord, Tal of Celerity, Tiny Terror, Wiska's Favor, Tal of Tribunal, Incarnate Anew, Spirit of Billy, RGC.

If i missed anything or if anything there is something not very useful please let me know.
Thulack

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 am

Breath of Queen Malarian won't be used. Sev's Spear very rarely only. Thorn Wilting never, Tundra Crumble never. Chant of Darkvine only if you're raiding without getting level 85 (i.e. never). Languor is lower in the Lassitude line, you'll only use the higher version. Rolist I've never cast. Feralisis is awful. Fulkitcher never. Spirit Veil there's an AA for that effect that's much better. Tiny Terror meh. Wishka's Favor is over Tribunal in the same line, so you'll only ever use Wishka, but that not often. Incarnate I've never cast. Billy is skippable. Idol of Malos has applications, but Winds of Malis pretty much covers its shit without the attendant risks. Balance of Discord is good, but you'll replace it asap with Counterbalance, so you may not want to bother getting that, either. It's hard to come up with a reason not to fill in your spell book entirely, though. Everything has some use some time.

Unity you'll need. Lynx, Pocus (and Mojo), Intervention, Zephyr, Hearkening, Lassitude (Listlessness really), Malosinatia (Malosenea really), Champion, Celerity all things you'll cast every day all day. Also Nectar dots big time and you'll want Blood dots at some point, and Aina's Faithful. You don't mention the direct heal and Bite nuke; those are the two spells you'll probably cast most.

Wishka, RGC, talis of regen, group pr/dr cure (Blood of Avoling), the PoP-era root spells all nice to have here & there if you're more than botting the shaman for backup.

I'll throw a question back at you... why are we discussing this? why aren't you getting all the spells?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Thulack » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Thats Brohg. He's level 81 already and i just didnt want to waste plat on spells he's never gonna use. Also he's gonna be at 81 for awhile while i gain him some aa's so i do want to get some of the spells that you said i wouldnt need because he isnt gonna be leveled above 81 for a few months probably.
Thulack

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities