[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Looking for it, just cant find it out of game.

Looking for it, just cant find it out of game.

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Looking for it, just cant find it out of game.

Postby drysst » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Greetings all. I was looking for an refference of all the shaman AAs so that I could put them into a spreadsheet on googledocs like this http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... 0eEQ&gid=1.

Does anyone know where I can find all the info outside of the game? Looking for the prerequisites, info, and all the other stuffs. the only way I have figured to do this it to brin up every AA in game and take a screenshot of it then after doing all of them, still wont tell me how many AAs per rank this way though, redoing it in text.

Anyone know where to find this info please.
103 Warrior-103 Shaman-103 Cleric-103 Bard | Box Team
drysst

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Re: Looking for it, just cant find it out of game.

Postby Tordail » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:24 pm

~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Thulack » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm

The first site isnt updated with SoD aa's and neither of them list how much each rank costs but its a good start i guess.
Thulack

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Kinadorm » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 pm

SoF AA's:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5120

SoD AA's: (It doesn't have all the rank costs but it will get you started.)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6446
Kinadorm

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby drysst » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks for the info, had found these before which is what lead me here.

http://samanna.net/eq.shaman/sham.aas.shtml
http://samanna.net/wiki/index.php/Shaman_Archetype_AAs

I was looking really for a resource that has what every lvl costs and what every lvl does. Is there something like this from the game that others have used in order to create these spreadsheets or some other resource that has the info that anyone knows of? Or am i doomed to never find the info.
drysst

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 am

This isn't an out of game method, but it's probably the most feasible and complete method:

If you have any shaman friends with a lot of aas you can hop over to the test server (/testcopy) and reset their aas (/resetaa) to go through the list of those you don't know. If you run out of aas to spend just zone and reset them again. Just need to spend through the aas you don't know. I definitely recommend turning off aa confirmation during this as it will speed the process immensely.

"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso

Server: The Nameless

Postby fendaann » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 pm

OLD INFO links I use

and I use this appit link on this page
http://www.castersrealm.com/index.php/everquest/C177/

i use this site for general AA's great info about ranking
http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2838
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby drysst » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:40 am

drysst

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities