[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New AA I would REALLY like

New AA I would REALLY like

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

New AA I would REALLY like

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Group (or individual) shrink. I'd pay a few AAs for that. Something for the next expac maybe?
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: New AA I would REALLY like

Postby Funi » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:23 am

I'd really like to see Shaman get a spear weapon next expansion and Druids to get a sword weapon to bring back our individuality. I wonder if that's too much to ask for?
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Functionally different from current HoHV proc 1hbs? I kinda like the HoHV, if not the 1hb-ness
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:15 am

I wouldn't mind leaving it up to the devs to decide functionally. I'd just like to bring back our individuality to some level in appearance. An endgame spear, an endgame sword, and endgame blunt for Shaman, Druids, and Clerics. Although current design would conflict loot tables with end game bosses. Silk have one primary to choose from between all the silk classes and priest have one primary to choose from. It's just boring expansion after expansion the same thing. The proc on this expansion is kinda neat but still it's gonna make us all look the same in the end.

I'm pretty sure the group content is pretty much the same though I haven't looked into it much. I am disappointed that the group 1hb priest weapon has a better ratio than the endgame raid one.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Funi » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Last expansions HoHV was a 0% proc rate and this expansions HoHV proc rate is 500% but even then it seems if you got time to melee then you really don't need the healing. Nice for eye candy but if your group needs healing meleeing isn't gonna do the trick in my opinion. So while the proc is cool and I do like it I'd give it up for a spear man !! I mean come on man !!

Currently I have the group version and it's fun to play with and I do plan to get the end zone one(same delay but lower dmg :() which has the same proc rate so just as fun. I have seen a branch looking weapon which is all priest with the same proc and proc rate and so far only the Druids are picking it up.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Zama » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Zama

Shaman Main

Postby Huurgh » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:11 pm

It is not an AA, but I would like all our disease dots replaced with cold based dots, with same stats for less dev work!

FREEEZE!

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Bigcat Daddy-o

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:35 am

Or like the DoD class quest. Where Vish drops the eye every time and you have to do a short quest for the turn in to get your class item or in this case weapon.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby aphex » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 pm

An AA that allowed Shaman to remove the ressurrection effects from players. Would be a very useful Shaman only AA.
aphex

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Bigcat Daddy-o

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby aphex » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:04 am

Thanks Bigcat. My idea of making it SHM only is A- i'm a shaman ;) and B- it would be cool for another class to /assist in the ressurrection process... as we do with CoW. Sure clerics can bring you back to life, but a shaman can restore your livelyhood quicker.
aphex

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Catmandew » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Catmandew

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main

Postby Unmei » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm

It's also something I would see never happening. ;) Just a guess, but I suspect the duration of rez effects is not something that's ever going to change.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kinak » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Don't have a full list of what I'd like at the moment.

But I would definitely like to see an AA for a faster reuse timer on Hungry Plague spell. I've been using that spell a lot on raids, and it helps when lots of mobs inc with mezzes happening.
Kinak

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Tyranas » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:00 pm

I would love to see Group Rabid bear. Its right in line with the new Ranger / beastlord abilities.
Maybe an endurance Regen AA which was sony original intention with call of the ancients before they switched to regen something similar to para.
Tyranas

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby riverwindd » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 am

Group Rabid Bear sounds fun.
I hope we are able to get pet crits aa too.
Or a aa better version of champion that increases the atk rating and weapon damage more % and most importantly it stacks with all spells and effects and aa.
riverwindd

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby cven~ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 am

I think a haste with a champ effect would be nice, but that would be a spell not so much an AA
cven~

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Tyranas » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 am

the problem with a champion with a haste base to it would Cut into chanter line haste ... directly. Since thats pretty much what their haste does str/ dex buff + haste + increase to melee crit %.
Tyranas

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Tyranas » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:45 am

gives us an a Freaking AA to reduce the cast timer on cold nuks 4.0 cast times blow :)
Tyranas

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:00 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kneesmasher1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:24 pm