[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Nectar of Agony...

Nectar of Agony...

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Nectar of Agony...

Postby knumhotep » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:02 am

Is it worth it in this day and age to work on the necessary faction to get Nectar of Agony?

I was looking at the spell and it's soooooo nice, but I really don't know if I feel like doing too much in TBS.

My shaman is currently lvl 73. So I guess I could just use the faction quests as a way to lvl, but still.... I really don't know much about the TBS expansion and what little I do know, I don't like.
knumhotep

Druid Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Nectar of Agony...

Postby Grammaw » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 pm

One of the claim items you likely have is called an "Aviak spirit totem". If you click it on the merchant you have enough faction to buy the spell without a lick of faction work. This will get you the rank 1 spell.

Easy peasy, so I would definately get it.
Grammaw

Server: E-Marr

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Although there are a number of spells of higher level, at 82 Nectar of Agony is still my number 2 damage spell. Because of the way Nectar spells work, it is significantly better than higher ranking Blood spells.

If you don't have the faction item available for your shaman, you still want to go after this spell. Get the faction by working on the Jonas Hand augment, which is way way better than anything else you could use to augment your gloves.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby knumhotep » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:50 am

I do have the faction modifier, but it still doesn't get me high enough to see Nectar of Agony. BUT, I am going to go through the work of gathering faction. As much as I dread doing the hand augment quest, I'll probably be doing that for both my sk and my shaman now hehe. And those doubloons cost way too much on my server, so I'll probably try to get some missions for doubloons too.
knumhotep

Druid Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby illslim2 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:02 am

NVM found answer in a later post.
illslim2

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities