[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - AI bug or Event?

AI bug or Event?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

AI bug or Event?

Postby zantocon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:46 am

Last night we were doing Ralkor's Crystals, a first for me. During the event I had a member of my group very near death so I through out ancestral intervention rank 2 and got a nice crit, somewhere around 29k. Then my spell gems didn't refresh, I tried clicking my epic to see if a clicky would make them come back, then used my lev shield, regen belt. Deleted all my gems and rememmed them. Eventually I had to camp and come back. Luckily it was at the end of the script and the 12k hitter was down and no one needed my heals. So i just waited till loot was taken care of and then camped. My question is this, has anyone had this happen before with this script? or with ancestral intervention? I've used AI a lot and have never seen it happen but with weekly patches etc, a rare new bug wouldnt' suprise me. I'm thinking a script bug is more likely and that one could be devestating to a group if a healer loses all ability to heal early on.

One of the enchanters said that her spell gems greyed out early on but came back "eventually".

zantocon

Server: The Rathe

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Re: AI bug or Event?

Postby Yesak » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm

It's a bug. I think it can happen with any direct heal spell, but I know it happens with AI specifically. It is always a 29k crit too as far as i can tell.
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Spells & Abilities