[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Rancor of Pain

Rancor of Pain

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Rancor of Pain

Postby Opfor » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 am

So been looking for info on this spell but for the life of me I can't find anything. Anyone mind pointing me to where to quest/faction/buy this spell, please?
The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry
Opfor

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: Rancor of Pain

Postby Huurgh » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:24 am

A spell of that name does not exist yet for shaman.
Last edited by Huurgh on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:04 pm

If you're talking about Rancor of Agony, it's a level 79 DoT that's purchased from Naene Ebonlocke in Hills of Shade.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby kuzko » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Perhaps the OP was meaning Nectar of Pain, or Nectar of Agony. The first is done via the Saga Skins or "mob parts x4" collect tasks from The Devastation. The 2nd rank 1 is bought via doubloons from Halon Griere in The Buried Sea (some amount of faction may be required, I'd guess kindly since that is what's needed for the rank 2 from Katta). And as just mentioned, the rank 2 of Nectar of Agony is purchased with Orum from Trader Othena in Katta Castrum with Kindly faction. Sorry about the lack of info on rank 1 as I just skipped all pirate faction for spells. Why work on one faction for a rank 1 when you can spend the time to work on another faction for a better set of spells.
(85 Barbarian Shaman): Master Artisan (49/49), Master Alchemist (7/7), Journeyman Fisherman, Journeyman Researcher (4/7).
Baakdoor (85 Wood Elf Rogue): Master Researcher (6/7), Master Poisoncrafter (7/7) Master Smith (6/7).
Psicho (70 Gnome Enchanter): Master Tinker (7/7), Master Researcher (7/7).
Chiiki (65 Halfling Druid): Master Tailor (7/7).
Brahbra (65 Dwarven Paladin): Master Smith (6/7).
kuzko

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Opfor » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:43 am

nope definetly meant Rancor of Pain, I have the others. I just say a few posts that mentioned Rancor of Pain, I was beginning to think it was some scret quest i was unaware of thanks for feedback.
Opfor

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:31 am

Link those posts?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Opfor » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Opfor

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby kuzko » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Seems first mention of "Rancor of Pain" was all my fault. I meant "Nectar of Agony". I just got the wrong newer part of the name. Nice to see I can be entirely word dyslexic about a spell I've cast probably thousands of times. Sorry about any time wasted for ya over my misspeak. Seems it was a bit contagious as Veril caught the bug and used it in the next post.......my bad all around hehe.
kuzko

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities