[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - lvl 65- 70 spells

lvl 65- 70 spells

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

lvl 65- 70 spells

Postby Mift Atchou » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:35 pm

Mift Atchou

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Re: lvl 65- 70 spells

Postby Finori » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:45 pm

Finori

Postby Mift Atchou » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 pm

Mift Atchou

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Postby Unmei » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:15 am

It actually checks your spellbook, bank, and inventory (Though I doubt it checks the shared bank) because if you have a spell scroll on you/in the bank, it won't give you that spell even if you haven't scribed it yet.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kamdara » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Another returning Shaman with 66-70 spell questions:

I read the 66-70 spells need Muramite Runes for trade in. Where are the best places for the runes drops, and where do I trade them in for spells when I get them?

Thank you,
Kamdara

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Kamdara » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:18 pm

I found my 66-70 spells questions here. Thanks!

Where are good camps for 2-box shammy(66) and warrior(65) for the muramite rune drops? Particular camps in the Nobles Causeway? I know there is one just out and down from the WoS zone in. Are there others? There were no one else in the zone when I checked last time for a group.
Kamdara

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Finori » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Assuming you want to move beyond 70 soon - wouldn't you be better off to selectivly buy the spells in the bazaar? They are all craftable. Or buy the parchments and search for a spellcrafter.
Finori

Postby Unmei » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am

Parchments are getting increasingly cheap these days - I'd definitely take the latter angle. It's just not wise to limit yourself to rune dropping camps.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby HawklordXegony » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Don't forget DoD runes. This may not help you as a two box, but Ruins of Illsalin is a hot zone right now. I was there for 3 hours or so last night. I got three greater runes and one glowing rune from named spiders. I'm not sure what the area is called but it's on the center island, inside, just past the lone gargoyle. You turn DoD runes in to Brother Hidden Path in Undershore. The 66-68 runes are tradable, of course.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Kamdara » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks for the advise. I will be sure to check out the parchments in the bazaar. Where could I find the recipes for the research components?

BTW, I did 2-box my shammy and warrior just in from the WoS zone down in the valley. Can't single pull the dragon guards on the ridge with the warrior. The floating murkgiders slows and debuffs. Almost owned us but no deaths. It was fun and exciting. Need to find my way to the new zones I haven't seen before.

Thanks again. :)

Update: I found the recipes at allakhazam. Seems like allakhazam has purchased a few other EQ sites I remembered.
Kamdara

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Vasei » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:10 am

eqtraders is still up, I usually check them for TS recipes, since I'm too cheap to pay for an Alla's account. ;)

Test Server
Primal Brood
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities