[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic prequest

Epic prequest

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Epic prequest

Postby amasiah » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:22 pm

ok i just started and am here

Spirit Sentinel says, 'Very well then. First you must do what you can to prove yourself to our kind. There are some tests you must perform in order to gain our trust. At the end of this path, we may consider you one of the Heyokah -- the most trusted of those align themselves with shaman everywhere. You will be required to take on the tests of Patience, Wisdom, and Might. Bring me the Black fur Boots you receive to me.'

Give: Black Fur Boots to Spirit Sentinel.

i went to mistmoore killed wolf and got pelt,went to EJ and spirit wont take pelt,i went to both spirits,so how do i get the boots?

thanks
amasiah

Postby ThraallFV » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Did you have the needed faction to do the turn in? the shaman epic is all based upon faction. each step increases your faction so you can do the next step. Therefore you cant do the hand in for the black fur boots until you have done the previous steps to raise your faction the approriate level.
Thraall
Firiona Vie
ThraallFV

Server: Firiona Vie

Shaman Main

Postby Cattywumpus » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:37 pm

If you have not done epic 1.0 you will have some faction work to do before the wolf in EJ will give you the boots.

If memory serves you need to be amiable at this point in the quest but it's been a long time.

You can do multiple turn ins of the Envy/Woe/Marr's Promise to the Wandering Spirit in West Karana to build faction fairly fast.
Cattywumpus

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby amasiah » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:16 pm

well sounds like there isn't really a prequest then.Kind of stupid to have a prequest then tell ya you have to do half of the first epic.... oh well ,figured shaman epic would be a pain in the ass.
thx for the assist
amasiah

Postby Brohg » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:34 pm

Pain in the ass? have you even looked at other epics? Shaman is one of the easiest out there.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Cronikk » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:35 am

Beaten only by the rogue 1.0?
Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Jerus » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:37 am

Getting to the boot part of the quest took very little time for me to do on my shaman, it took longer for me to get my alchemy up to the skill needed for 1.5 than it did for me to do the prequest.
Jerus

Server: Bertox

Return to Spells & Abilities