[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - PoP flagging problems

PoP flagging problems

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

PoP flagging problems

Postby Giden » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:51 pm

Ello all, our alliance just bested MM last night and I went to talk to the seer today to get all the required flags sorted out. I am fairly certain that I have done everything correctly, but wanted to post the info here to see if someone else could see something I'm missing. I have all the required flags for Tower of Sol Ro, the only problem is that the two flags for VZ and TZ are not showing up as one line. I have talked to Maelin, recieved two flags from him, but they do not appear to be working.

According to the info in the PoP flags tab, the two lines about TZ and VT should combine into, "The words of Maelin echo in your mind, 'The Zeks and Solusek are planning an invasion of Norrath, find out more from Rallos if you can.'"

Everything pertinant is here, just thought maybe I missed something, but it could be a bug.

Maelin tells you, 'Welcome back my friends. I assure you that I have been studying the Cipher of Druzzil very diligently. Did you happen to find any lore or information that I could look at?'
You say, 'new lore'
Maelin tells you, 'Since we now know of the fate of Zebuxoruk I would suggest seeking those that could have had a hand in the planning and tactics of that situation. The Zeks are especially gifted at things of this nature. I would recommend trying to get any information from them that you can.'

You say, 'unlock memories'
You manage to recover some images from your childhood, but no recent events spark a memory.

You say, 'guided meditation'
The History translated for you reveals the fate of Zebuxoruk. Trapped in the Plane of Time you must gain the power of the elements to gain entrance.
The Cipher of the Divine Language appears on your arms for a brief moment then fades.
You have completed all of Honor's Trials.
You have bested Aerin`Dar and proven yourself honorable enough to pass into Mithaniel's Halls.
Mavuin is grateful to you for taking his case before the Tribunal. The information provided to you, that Mithaniel Marr and Karana carry information you should seek, could be quite useful.
Tylis has been removed from his agony.
Saved from a world of eternal nightmares, Thelin is forever in your debt.
Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt.
Now that Grummus has been destroyed, the entrance to the Crypt of Bertoxxulous should open before your might.
The pack of notes from Vallon are scribbled in a language that you cannot comprehend.
The pack of notes from Tallon are scribbled in a language that you cannot comprehend.

You remember Nitram's words - 'three small turns to the right on the bottommost rivet should open the door'.
Giden

Postby Samanna » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:12 pm

General Info > Progression > PoP & Prior

D/L and run the parser and/or follow the fix your flags instructions from other players.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Giden » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:45 pm

Did that, it told me to talk to Maelin. When I had logged the seer's words, I had already talked to Maelin and recieved 2 flags. Talking to Maelin again did not yield any more flags.
Giden

Postby Giden » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:05 pm

Ok, I figured it out. You have to have three interactions w/ Maelin, not sure when though, for three flags.

Hail him
Say, "I have new information"
Say, "I have new lore"

I hadn't done the 2nd one and the parser didn't pick it up for whatever reason.
Giden

Return to Quests!