[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - DON faction

DON faction

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

DON faction

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 am

Random synapse fired in my brain last night and decided that I should work on DON on my newly minted 85 Ogre SK.

Because all my other boys are Goodie faction I am going to convert the Ogre to good so I can run lots of missions to work his faction.

The problem so far has been that first faction conversion to indif so I can turn in the mission faction tokens on him.

Questions:

Is there any 'workaround' on this? I'd really like to just jump right to the mission turn ins rather than kill 20 things in Stillmoon temple forever...

Any other quick ways of getting his faction on good up? What I know so far is
- Do the neutral missions for the good side from the guys in center of Lavastorm
- kill the dark side guards whenever they are up for pos faction hit
- turn in mission tokens (once hit indifferent?)

Any other information from those much appreciated. I tried to search the forums for DON and faction but ended up pulling everything up with just faction or don in it (including don't). My search skillz fail.
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: DON faction

Postby cliffy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 am

You can still turn in mission tokens to one of the guys up on the hill before you are indifferent. The mission where you kill Gimblax is really fast and easy if you just run the SK back, FD, and then kill him.
cliffy

Druid Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: DON faction

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:46 am

Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Quests!