[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Jaled`Dar Solo #2: Parley With Ganak

Jaled`Dar Solo #2: Parley With Ganak

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Jaled`Dar Solo #2: Parley With Ganak

Postby stroudja » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Anybody have some pointers on this? My typical group is not strong enough to tank/offtank all 4 Advisors....can't root, can't kite as they run ninja speed......no chanter.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=4719
stroudja

Ranger Main

Re: Jaled`Dar Solo #2: Parley With Ganak

Postby Brohg » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Time to branch out, maybe make 1-2 new friends :)
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Ephexian » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:39 pm

They are unmezzable anyways so a chanty friend won't help. What we ended up doing was after we got the mission, we split our group into two groups instead of one, and broke out a couple cleric mercs and a warrior merc. Group consisted of Pally, Ranger Shaman, 2x cleric mercs (tier4,tier3?) in one group and Beast, Enchanter, Wizard, Clerc Merc (tier1), Warrior Merc (tier1) in the other group. Group 2 were all boxed and ranger/shaman was boxed.

The plan was to have the warrior merc tank some and I tank some, while dps did thier thing, but it didn't quite go as planned. I believe the warrior Merc died right away (stupid guy ran up and got creamed :lol: ) but we just DPS'ed them down. Ranger and Beasty traded aggro on the two mobs while I played with the other 2 until they finally killed thiers. It was pretty ugly but we made it through.
Ephexian

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 am

Well, to be fair, a good enchanter can pull some very interesting stunts in this mission, and even a mediocre one can offtank one of the advisors for a bit with Phantsmal Opponent.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby shamy60 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 am

hi,i (shaman) did it with with a paladin (i was boxing a mage and he was boxing a druid...).
the 1st time i tried to pull them they were so fast that i died before mage coh even landed....

i changed my tactic.i took my fast mount (crag something ) and i casted slow on him and i started to run away and fast,,,,i was able to outrun them and did many circle until the pally took the mob one after one and bring to the camp while i was still training them around that area ,picking all the other mobs on the way........
we did it easy .
============================================================================
tried this again with a friend ranger with his alt necro..............
this time all the nameds came at same time,couldn t not be pulled solo.(guess they nerfed that task ).
we ended to kill all 4 at same time.
i was bound there and was thinking to kill at least one per pull (i had my veteran aa rez gtg ).
we killed all 4 at same time,was a close fight tho.
me =shaman lv 85 with my alt mage
ranger friend lv 85 and his alt necro lv 85..
shamy60

Server: RATHE

Return to Quests!