[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - LDON at 85

LDON at 85

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

LDON at 85

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

So, there is an aug that I forgot to get for my monk, so I thought I'd knock off the one mission he need in LDOn to qualify for it.

Running 3 toons with mercs, couldnt get the mission. suspended mercs, still couldn't get a mission. Says I don't have enough players, or they are not close enough in level... All 3 are 85.

Are we locked out from LDONs at 85??? I did them at 80 with no problem.

Thanks!
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: LDON at 85

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:35 pm

nm. found the solution.

Added a 73 to group with 3 85s and could get it.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Friends don't let friends do LDoN. :P
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Brohg » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:55 pm

LDoN raids are super tribs
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 am

Bigcat Daddy-o

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Great Tribs and pretty good money for something strictly solo and a lot of tradeskill drops. I have also worked on this get my augment just done for the heck of it. One of the things that I have really been looking at is also the LDoN raids...there are some really cool augments that dropped from these that aren't available anywhere else. I don't know if mercs can go in the raids as of yet, but I am hoping they can.
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 pm

I also was looking at LDON raids and what type 3 augs DROPPED from them as well. There's a 41% haste type 3 aug, from normal Valdoon raid, and some other fairly decent non type 3 augs (like the +20 BS aug for rogues). Made a list up on the wiki for the type 3's ()
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Technics » Sun May 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Does anyone know the name of our LDON raid armor? Looking through allakhazam and the quests for the LDON Raid Instances I saw rogue, monk, druid, cleric, etc. raid armors here and there, but couldn't find a link to the shaman ones. From the looks of it there were Arms and Boots added for the raid LDONs, maybe more, that had clicks on them. I was curious to know what the clicks are since as everyone has said: LDON has some items with effects nowhere else in the game. If anyone knows offhand what the shaman raid armor is called, or can look it up through premium alla search (shaman, arms, LDON checkbox, type 8 aug slot, type 3 aug slot) that'd be great!
Technics

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Mon May 11, 2009 2:57 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Quests!