[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - BIC - Stonedust Particles

BIC - Stonedust Particles

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

BIC - Stonedust Particles

Postby Eidolon » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:08 am

Hey all,

I recently began the BIC quest, and I came across something that I couldn't find the answer to.

I found the Glob of Mud and the Piece of Chalk for the first section of the quest. Both are LORE and NOTRADE.

I then went and farmed Riwwi for a few hours and picked up 14 Stonedust Particles. All 14 are stackable and are not LORE.

I can't find any information about whether or not these are the right items I should be handing in. It was my assumption (based on the fact that the screenshot of the item on AllaKhazam shows it to be both LORE and NOTRADE) that this item would be the same as the other two.

Do I have the right item or should I go back to Riwwi until I find one that matches the other quest items?
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=853295">Eidolon</a> :: 70 Shaman of <a href="http://www.cold-fury.net/">Cold Fury</a>
Eidolon

Postby Brohg » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:39 pm

that's the right item
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Eidolon » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:30 pm

Eidolon

Return to Quests!