[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - FoS task "Sarnak Recovery"

FoS task "Sarnak Recovery"

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

FoS task "Sarnak Recovery"

Postby Mallorian » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Well I Got a sealed letter from a messenger that said **perhaps the dragons should see this** Not the maesuleum one, The one about escaped sarnaks. So i got the task Sarnak Recovery

Step 1, Kill 3 sebilsian Trackers - easy
Step 2, Kill an escaped sarnak footman and get info ( took 2-3 footmen before one talked)
Step 3, Find Kurn in the patrol - I cannot figure it out, the little sarnak i beat up told me he was leaving the tower to go to north island but all that is up there is a sebilsian emissary i have killed it a dozen times and nothing else ever pops - also been following the patrol leaders around kurns around will post a walk thru when i figure this out!
Mallorian

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: FoS task "Sarnak Recovery"

Postby riou » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:06 am

riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Pugger » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:48 am

No longer. The patch changed it so that now when you get the part where it says to find kurn in the patrols....it now says to go to nw island and kill the two iksar there. Once done with that a simple hail and your through it.
Pugger

Server: Saryn

Postby Pugger » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 am

I change my story :) There are actually 3 different task given by trak from handing these in. So you need 3 different ones. The one I did right after patch was to kill the emissaries near the end. The one right before the patch was to kill the patrollers and I was working on that when the server came down and erased my mission. Each of the 3 start off with the same first few updates about killing trackers and beating a confession out of a sarnak. Each three give a piece of the collection quest but not sure yet if its needed for progression.
Pugger

Server: Saryn

Postby Dreaa » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 am

I've been trying to get the Sarnak Recovery task that involves finding Kurn. Is there a specific message I need to turn in and how long of a window do I have after I do the first one to get this one? Any help is appreciated. :?
Dreaa

Cleric Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 am

"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso

Server: The Nameless

Postby chordling » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 pm

It's the same sealed message for all 3 sarnak recovery tasks. However you cannot get the 3rd one unless you have the first 2 on lockout it seems so you need to do all 3 tasks in quick succession.
chordling

Bard Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Dreaa » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Thanks guys :mrgreen:
Dreaa

Cleric Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Tadenea » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:36 pm