[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Kind of embarrassing

Kind of embarrassing

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Kind of embarrassing

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:17 pm

but I am in need of a bit of help in locating the Rescue Cicero! instance zone. EDIT : the 69.4 mission is what I am referencing

I have done it on my shaman and don't really care about the mage, but it looks like the druid needs it. Seems to be a really good root spell for him, and somehow I am still using like 61 root on him..

So off I went with my 3 box crew. Got the mission, thought I remembered where the instance was.... I didn't. Went through the invis dropping trap and trained myself a couple of times, before giving up in disgust with myself.

Anyone have or remember a 'how to get to RESCUE CICERO! instance for dummies' guide? I have tried a couple searches through these forums and reviewed the DOD progression till my eyes hurt, and just can't seem to come up with the location.

Also, do you have to have all 4 missions done to get the 69 spell, or just the last one? If you need all four, I might need some guidance on finding the second instance as well.

I was also contemplating just plowing it, instead of trying to stealth to it, but I would really like to be sure that I am plowing in the right path first.

Thanks in advance

Peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Kind of embarrassing

Postby Kumudil » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:51 am

Ruins of Illsain the last bridge I think was the ZI, if not the second last bridge.
Get to ROI stay in the "center" of the water and do a large circle forward/left around the center-Island.
You may want to kill some spiders before you get up to the bridge, not sure if it was necessary.

Once zoned in instance, dont kill anything at this stage, if not it can get bugged.
Invis up and follow the spiral way upstairs unless you find the startpoint at a bridge, if i remember well was an egg??

Wake cicero and try to aggro/clear ahead of him to the way down. He will assist and times ago he also KSed ;)
Once arrived back to ground level and cleard some mobs also here with cicero alive, the mission ends.

At my first atttempt times ago we tried do swap a player to get a friend the flag, this messsed up all and the mission failed.

You need all missions of one level to get the spell.

Edit: the spell is really good for druids. Chromatic-50 and pushback. The pushback is far to short if the add is already in meele distance, but you can cast it fast.
You may need to cast it 2-3 times to get the add out of meele rage. With the cone-Root and this pushback root a druid can keep (and if necessary get) alot of mobs out of camp.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby HawklordXegony » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:02 pm

It'll be a tough one to box. You probably need a chanter. I believe you need to do all of the 69 missions to get the spell. Go to the Library section of the guild web site and find the "Winning 69.4" topic.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Quests!