[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Glaron the Wicked - UPDATE! Response from Vahlar

Glaron the Wicked - UPDATE! Response from Vahlar

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Glaron the Wicked - UPDATE! Response from Vahlar

Postby khasril_khaiine » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:47 am

I again went looking for him so i could get my faction up and he wasn't up, so i went to see if the other one was and he was, then i enlisted the help of a tracker and found glaron had popped so we headed back that way and suddenly he disappeared from tracking, when i got to his spawn there was a half beaten up HG standing right there and no one else in the zone. So it looks like he is KOS to HG's and they will kill him if they wander near.
Elder 70th Shaman
Conjurer 75th Magician
Antonius Bayle
khasril_khaiine

Server: Antonius Bayle

Postby KB » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:53 am

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby Gloriana » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:09 pm

I bring you gold and silver moons,
And diamond stars, and mists that float.
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Brohg » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:53 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Gloriana » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:15 pm

Vahlar responded in under an hour. Her response:

Thanks. Changes have been made and it will go live with the next patch.

Apologies to the players
Gloriana

Postby Brohg » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:24 pm

Vahlar so helpful! Make her log on The Nameless, I give her a cookie Image cause that's some fast service :D

You suppose that change slipped in last night's "network maintenance"?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Gloriana » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:26 pm

Well, she responded about 10 minutes ago, so I think she meant "next patch."

She is totally awesome, always responds quickly to issues and gets them fixed fast!
Gloriana

Postby Tordail » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:54 pm

~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby KB » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:10 pm

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby Gloriana » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:05 pm

Here's a pic of me and Vahlar at the New Orleans Fan Faire!

http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_p ... &id=vahlar

I'm the brunette, she's the tall blonde in the cowboy hat.
Gloriana

Postby Tordail » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:51 pm

Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Re: Glaron the Wicked - UPDATE! Response from Vahlar

Postby Yinnie » Sat May 10, 2008 6:28 am

Did this get fix?

If it did it is broken again as the giants are once again killing Glaron the Wicked.
Yinnie

Shaman Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sat May 10, 2008 10:08 am

Reported.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Zorbee » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Girls do not play EQ, clearly that picture is fake.
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Doranur_Aleguzzler » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 am

Just an update, I recently killed Glaron twice, both times he was engaged by a giant but not so close to death I didn't get credit for the kill. Unsure whether it is giants aggroing on him, or the other weay around, but this was about a week ago from today. I would have sent in a bug report but I didn't know there was anything odd about that.
"They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part."
Doranur_Aleguzzler

Server: Mayong

Shaman Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Quests!