[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Wood for Carving

Wood for Carving

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Wood for Carving

Postby Nigh » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:36 pm

First time poster here so bear with me. I am a 75 shammy on Povar and found the following quest. I hope this is the appropriate place to post this...

Name of quest is: Wood for Carving
Quest Giver: Daer’ Lagar
Zone: Crescent Reach

You say, “Hail, Daer’Lagar”

Daer’Lagar says “Vasha, Nigh. I hope you enjoy your visit to our little town. Many of us have put our lives into this place and we are very proud of what we have [accomplished].”

You say, “Accomplished”.

Daer’Lagar says, “I am but a meager carpenter. I had the honor of carving some of the fine details you might see about Crescent Reach. Unfortunately for me we are no longer growing and there is little need for my skills beyond the occasional repairs. So I have decided to try out carving statues and other trinket for my people to decorate the inside of their homes, but I could use some help getting [materials] to carve.”

You say, “What materials?”

Daer’Lagar says, “I have heard that there are some very unusual trees in the northwestern mountain valley. I would appreciate it if you could bring me some [wood] from those trees.”

You say, “I will bring you the wood.”

Daer’Lagar says, “Thanks you. I appreciate your efforts.”

You have been assigned the task “Wood for Carving”.

Proceed to the Steppes. From the Goru’kar Mesa zone inside the Steppes, follow the wall to your left past the goblins to the first wooded area. There are numerous bears, guardians of the grove, wolves, and grovewalkers. Kill the grovewalkers. These mobs con light blue to a level 74 shaman. They drop a “Living Wood Sample” which is the drop needed for this quest. The grovewalkers con indifferent and can be single pulled around most other mobs. Note** The guardians of the grove con indifferent but will attack you if you agro anything near them. Collect (4) four of the “Living Wood Sample” from the grovewalkers and return them to Daer’Lagar for your reward.

You turn in the 4 “Living Wood Sample” in Crescent Reach to Daer’Lagar.

Your task “Wood for Carving” has been updated.

Daer’Lagar says, “Ah these are truly a wonderful find. I can’t imagine what you had to do to obtain them. You have my thanks. If you happen to come across more of this I wouldn’t mind taking it off your hands.

(The next lines are in yellow text…)

These unique samples should allow Daer’Lagar to craft truly artistic carvings.

You gain experience.

Reward:
Saplift Potion
Stats:
MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
EXPENDABLE Charges: 1
Potion Belt Enabled
Effect: Greater Symbol of Vitality (Casting time: 2.0)
Recast Delay: 5 seconds
WT: 0.5 Size: Small
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

Greater Symbol of Vitality

Required Level: 60
Spell Effect: Increases your maximum hit points by 0 for up to 1:33:00.

NOTE** This buff stacks with shaman buffs and druid buffs so you can have Dire Focusing and whatever the druid hp buff is AND Greater Symbol of Vitality. It is also a 10 stack of the Saplift Potion and not a single potion. It is an 800 hp buff. The item description shows it as 0 but it is 800 points.
Nigh

Postby Nigh » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:38 pm

Nigh

Postby Unmei » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:21 pm

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Return to Quests!