[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Elite Corrupted Knight for 1.5

Elite Corrupted Knight for 1.5

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Elite Corrupted Knight for 1.5

Postby Arc » Fri May 05, 2006 11:58 am

Arctycwynd
81 shammy of the 7th Hammer
Savage Arms
Arc

Server: Seventh Hammer

Postby khasril_khaiine » Fri May 05, 2006 12:09 pm

Elder 70th Shaman
Conjurer 75th Magician
Antonius Bayle
khasril_khaiine

Server: Antonius Bayle

Postby Galelor » Fri May 05, 2006 12:28 pm

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Arc » Fri May 05, 2006 12:37 pm

Arc

Postby Beafly » Fri May 05, 2006 12:40 pm

85 Webmaster of
Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri May 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Jooruus » Fri May 05, 2006 2:19 pm

-Druids were made to be hated, they serve no other purpose.

Jooruus

Server: Innoruuk

Postby Jin » Fri May 05, 2006 2:41 pm

Jin

Postby Arc » Fri May 05, 2006 7:53 pm

Well ran a group through the Carpin cycle. Elite finally spawned and dropped.... a peridot /cry. Cleared 2 or 3 more rounds never popped again. Raid just got called so sucks to be me and will have to try again later. oh well thanks all for the info and here's to hoping this doesn't take forever.
Arc

Postby dsavereide » Fri May 05, 2006 7:57 pm

I think that the theory that any death knight is a PH is correct. Caprin was up when I was there so I just cleared the room in front of him a few times and an Elite popped static in a corner. But not until after I had talked some friends into coming down to kill Caprin for me. Since they were there we did the whole cycle. One group, Qvic geared, not hard at all. Just had to remember that one of the mobs has a 10k "death touch" and keep the tanks hp well above that.
dsavereide

Postby Samanna » Fri May 05, 2006 8:59 pm

I seem to remember any DK being a PH for EDK as well.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Arc » Fri May 05, 2006 10:34 pm

Yeah I'm in a Tacvi/Anguish geared guild, it wasn't hard, just a pain to finally see the mob up and he drops a stinkin peridot and not what I need. Gonna try again on Sunday when I'm off work and Carpin is still down. Gonna figure out how to bribe some guildies to do the camp with me so I don't die of boredom.
Arc

Postby Ungkor » Sat May 06, 2006 7:24 am

Ungkor

Postby Arc » Sun May 07, 2006 12:14 am

Went back tonight and cleared from the Carpin area to benches cuz nothing was up on the way back through 3 popped and all dropped the powder. Got mine to finish the 1.5, got one for a bot shammy, and the 3rd rotted cause all the other shammies in my guild have 1.5 or 2.0 already and the one who doesn't wasn't on =/ But glad to be done and thanks for the info. One popped in each room on the 2nd clear through so it's anywhere in those rooms from Carpin back that had a death knight PH for anoyne else who might have trouble finding the drop
Arc

Return to Quests!