[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Anguish quest armor - question

Anguish quest armor - question

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Anguish quest armor - question

Postby Gloriana » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:56 pm

I was just reading up on the ritualchanter armor and I have a question about quest item drops. Are they pretty rare? It looks like they only drop from a few mobs, can you hope to complete an entire set or is it better to concentrate on a few pieces that you really want? I can't tell what kind of competition there is going to be, are there enough drops to kit out an entire guild in a reasonable period of time?
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby taraddar » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:16 pm

Haven't been in anguish for too long but the raid quest peices are off the named bosses as part of thier regular loot table. So far it seems like the first 3 can drop anything but bp and legs but not positive on that. A full set is possible but it's not gonna be like qvic or even elemental armor where you expect most people to have a full set. Personally I've got 2 now, helm and gloves and those are the only anguish drops I've gotten so far. It's gonna take along time of farming or being really high in you guilds loot system to be able to pick up a full set. Including the armor peices thier drop table is about as big as gods in time and they drop 3 peices at a time like them.

I'd recommend planning on picking a couple and not a full set. I'm hoping for arms as my next peice right now since gloves now covers my healing focus.

Lvl 70 Barb shaman
of
on Cazic Thule
taraddar

Postby Moontrei » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:22 pm

Jelvan
Keldovan
Ture
Warden Hanvar

Each of those Boss mobs drops one quest piece. It can be any piece except Legs and BP.

Arch Mage Vangle and Overlord Mata Muram

Each of these two mobs can drop either a Leg or a BP.

With respawn being 5 days iirc, I would chose pieces you want for sure and go after those.
Moontrei

Server: The Nameless

Postby Gloriana » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:34 pm

Okay, good to know. I'm focused on:

Mitts - got to have them for that excellent heal focus
Legs - detrimental range isn't easy to get
Boots - beneficial range

I'd like the wrists and the helm, but the arms don't do much for me. Good to know this, so I can plan!
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Pecannius » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:37 pm

Pecannius

Return to Quests!