[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Tongue container

Tongue container

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Tongue container

Postby Tangurena » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:06 pm

Ok, I tried to search for the answer for this but my question is:
If you delete the container, can you get it back?
If so, what is the [magic words] to get the stinking 2 slot container back?

For the sake of idiocy/completeness, I've linked the following threads on the quest here:

For the sake of the folks wondering what this post is about, the result is , the quest write up is .
Tangurena

Server: Luclin

Postby Brohg » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:20 pm

just hail the chick again
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Ginormus » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:37 pm

<center><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=37762 "target="_blanc">Ginormus Sakapus</a></center>
Ginormus

Server: AB

Postby Tangurena » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:46 am

Thanks. I was afraid to delete it, because I was afraid it would be like the gate necklace where you cannot get the container again without redoing the entire thing. And I cannot spend more than a day with another frikkin 2 slot container that only holds small crap.
Tangurena

Server: Luclin

Postby Scowls » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:54 am

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Ughbash » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:57 pm

Ahh the gate necklace.

One of my good memories was my monk making our laziest mage summon a gate necklace for me to leave KT. Then after he handed it to me I siad thanks I didn't want to use my Concertina :)

Lazy mage preceded to curse and splutter that it didn't ahve charges why didn;t I use it. I replied I didn't feel liek takign it out of the bag, and besides had you here to summon me a necklace. Ahh the good old days.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Return to Quests!