[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Best Spot for Dranik Loyalist Faction?

Best Spot for Dranik Loyalist Faction?

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Best Spot for Dranik Loyalist Faction?

Postby Gloriana » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:07 pm

redribbit

Dranik's Scar Hands down. Easy/fast kills for the same faction. If you want experience as well you could go to left gate and MPG. All non animal mobs other than some of the dragorn give loyalist faction in those zones

RedChief

Although the Loyalist faction doesn't drop, only certain mobs raise it. Pyrelians, Griphans, Lighting mobs, Discordlings, and I'm fairly certain most Dragorns are not on Loyalist faction. GoD mobs such as Kyvs, Anueks, Ikaavs, Nocs, dogs and the 2headed Zun mobs are the ones who give loyalist faction

Brohg

There's only one way currently in game to lower Loyalist faction, the triggered final fight for Beastlord epic 1.5

Valsuvious

If you are someone that doesn't raid and wants to raise your faction quickly, then I would suggest staying around MPG and follow the guilds there. Just tag each mob with Burst of Fire or something like that. As long as you don't physically get in their way and cause problems, I don't think that they would care if you did this. I used to sit there and tag KT and Vindi kills sometimes in Kael just to get the faction hit.

As far as anyone in an Anguish guild and don't have the faction yet, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Each mob you kill in anguish raises your loyalists faction so each time you clear it you'll gain a lot of hits.
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby KB » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:47 pm

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby Shiuna » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:33 pm

I just finished the grind from dubious to warmly for the quest, with the nifty as my reward. I did it in Dranik's Scar slaughtering everything that moved in the valley between the NC zone and the PoD area.

It took approximately 2 hours of continuous killing to get through apprehensive, another 2 for indifferent, about 8 hours for amiable, and another 5 for kindly. I didn't cherry-pick the faction givers, but did avoid murkgliders whenever possible, and ignored the rats. I didn't camp an area, just drifted back and forth through the valley as the spawns thinned out.

I looted everything, which slowed me down somewhat; finally had to make a hotkey to target and loot, because mouse clicking was so unreliable. I netted 700+ plat/hour in coin and vendor trash, and got a dozen pieces of damaged magnetized armor that sold in bazaar for an average of 2,000p each. I also got 10 or so of the +4 augment stones for player-made augments, several drops from named mobs, and a nice surprise, .

All told, a profitable couple of weeks in the country.
Shiuna
Barbarian Shaman of 80 seasons (but looks 10 seasons younger)
"Sometimes, when I cast Cazic Touch II on npcs, I crit for 1.25 Million." - Nodyin (EQ dev)
Shiuna

Server: Tunare

Postby Grendalkhan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:41 pm

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=586374">Teesa Zjoquor</a>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=453758">GrendalKhan Rose</a> (Retired)

"The general shaman consensus, however, is that the lead spell designer is so wedded to his self-delusional notions of godhood, that he refuses to admit any error unless someone up the food chain from him stuffs a change down his throat."-Chutoi Dogslobber
Grendalkhan

Postby Huurgh » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:01 pm

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Shamylamy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:27 pm

Shamylamy

Server: Povar

Postby Sharkahn » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:42 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has tried the "Firepots" mission method to get loyalist faction up and how effective it is? do all mobs in this mission give loyalist faction?

Atm have been killin wandering mobs in DS with dog dog and kilva's skin of flame damage shield up. Pet has toys to max dps and kills are going pretty steady.

Just wondering if theres any other tips out there to speed up the process....like are there damage shields that we can stack?....killing mobs in RSS or RcoD that much more of an increase that i shouldnt even bother with green mobs in DS??? this has been suggested to me...but dont know if its better to cut through 100 green mobs or 10 RSS lvl mobs faction wise...I've never known much about faction other than its a sob to raise...and easy as hell to lower...hehe

Thanks,

Sharkahn
Sharkahn

Postby Scowls » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:15 pm

for pure faction, mow thru DS mobs for a week. solo when you have too; PL other people; blast BoA, VS, and whatever else for other groups for factin hits; or join faction groups...what ever you got to do to keep faction hits coming in. it took my bard about 5 days of crappy xp to get enough faction to do his tier 1 turn ins done

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Samanna » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:07 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Sharkahn » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:11 pm

Sharkahn

Postby Kerberuz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:56 am

Kerberuz

Server: The Rathe

Postby Tordail » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:16 pm

~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Pecannius » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:11 am

Pecannius

Postby Tobyus » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:48 am

I noticed in the OOW Gear guide it listed a faction quest where you turn in Feran Skulls to Jarekiv in Wall of Slaughter. I went to -1265, +195 and there was no sight of him (but there were alot of other Dragorns that I wouldn't want to talk to). I tried -1265, -195 and a few other areas but could not find him for the life of me, and I do not know the area on the other side of the wall too well so I didn't feel like dying to see invis stuff (or Cipheron) so I gave up for the night. I would like to turn this in just because I spend more time in Wall of Slaughter than I do in DS, and I figure every little bit will help, but the time I've wasted trying to find him could have probably gave me more faction if I had just been killing greens in DS. Does anyone know where he may be so I don't have to waste time trying to find his new location? :lol:

I know he is there...a ranger in my group had him on track from the NC zoneline, but the ranger had to log before our group broke up so I never got a chance to have him lead me to the guy.
Tobyuz
70 Barbarian Shaman
Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Tordail » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:00 pm

Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Unmei » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:05 pm

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Children of Dranik faction ...

Postby Finori » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:39 pm

While hunting in DS and working on ever so often dragorns will interfere, peons and commoners. I found them even in the instance given by the historian. So far I do avoid killing them. I read on that they belong to the . Are these 2 factions related? Should I continue avoid killing them? Why do they assist the kyv, ukun and the likes?
Thank you.
Finori

Re: Children of Dranik faction ...

Postby Unmei » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:01 pm

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Samanna » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:00 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus