[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Furious Jailor Walk-Through

Furious Jailor Walk-Through

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Furious Jailor Walk-Through

Postby Ambrosha » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:16 am

Never could find a decent write up, so I compiled my own, enjoy!

To begin your quest for the head to North Freeport to talk with .

NORTH FREEPORT

Alchemist Bauer is in "The Jade Tiger's Den" 2nd floor, last bedroom before 3rd floor stairs - loc is +40 +50. (Edit: Across from the bank.)

'Hail, Alchemist Bauer'

'Oh my sweet [Leesa]! Why didn't you just give him what his black heart wanted! Why did he take you from me?'

'poor Leesa'

'Oh my dear Leesa! My wife, Leesa, has been missing for several years now. I refuse to give up hope but after all these years it's hard to hold on. She was a Seeker of Ro who crossed a dark hearted wizard named Mithious. I've never stopped searching for her, or for some sign. Would like to [help] me search?'

'I will help'

'If you would like to help me search for my wife you could start with a priest in the Temp of Solusek Ro named Torzan Searfire. Speak with him about your search and he may be able to point you in the right direction. I've tried to keep in contact with him but that vile wizard who has taken my wife from me continues to [hunt] me. Please speak with Torzan Searfire for me and tell him Alchemist Bauer sent you, and please return if you find anything. I can't say any more about this, it's too painful. Take this locket. It belonged to my wife and I pray it will bring you luck in your search.'

Receive 'A Seeker Pendant'
Assigned task 'Investigate a disappearance'

'On the hunt?'

'Who knows what motivates a man like that? He must know that I hate him for what he has done. Perhaps he simply feels it will be tidier to remove the husband as he removed the wife. I am not without talents myself but I cannot stand before a wizard of his power and survive. And so I must continue to flee, even while continuing my search.'

Search out in the .

Receive a seeker pendant from Bauer and take it to Torzan Searfire in the Temple of Solusek Ro

TEMPLE OF SOL RO

Torzan Searfire - 3rd floor on the east side - +480 -75

'Alchemist Bauer sent me' or 'Hail, Torzan Searfire' (they both worked)

'What's that? Alchemist Bauer sent you, you say? Well you have set your feet on a sad path indeed my friend. All in this temple thought very highly of Seeker Leesa and we were all distraught when she vanished. Would you like to hear the [tale]?'

Your task 'Investigate a disappearance' has been updated.

'what tale'

'Leesa was a young and beautiful Seeker in our temple. She was in love with a brilliant alchemist named Bauer, but of course you already know that, Woodrok. She and Bauer befriended a young wizard named Mithious. The three of them were fast friends and all seemed well for a time. But it wasn't too long before Mithious began to show his true nature. You see, Mithious, as it turns out, loves power more than any mortal or god. His kind exterior masks a heart as dark as they come. Mithious styles himself the next Al'Kabor and has been relentlessly delving into the secrets of teleportation and dark and vile magic.'

'No one but Leesa knows for sure what caused the falling out between her and Mithious. Perhaps he wanted secrets of this temple that she refused to divulge. Or perhaps there was a simpler explanation. Perhaps Mithious fancied himself in love with Leesa, and it may be she spurned him. All we do know is that Leesa was last seen with Mithious when she vanished. We seek him still but he is crafty and has eluded us these many years. If you would continue your search for the heart of this mystery perhaps you should seek out some of Mithious' [research partners] for clues.'

'what research partners'

'My good friend, Jane Planesummoner, was working extensively with Mithious a few years ago. She told me he had an almost unnatural interest in how a mage is able to summon ethereal creatures and bind them to the mage's will. Despite the fact that he was himself a wizard, he seemed to think that he could learn to augment his wizardly summons and infuse some of the mage's special magic into a spell or spells he was trying to concoct. You should go speak with Jane, and give her this note as way of introduction.'

Receive 'A Letter of Introduction'

Search out in .

Receive a Letter of Introduction, which needs to be taken to Jane Planesummoner in South Qeynos.

SOUTH QEYNOS

Jane Planesummoner - double door brick building - +245 -340

'Hail, Jane Planesummoner'

'Ah, Woodrok, could you come back later? I'm very busy.'

Give 'A Letter of Introduction' to Jane and get it right back.

'Why are you interrupting my studies? I don't know this 'Torzan' and I don't know you! Return this note to the sender, whoever he is. Now leave me in peace. Go!'

Receive the letter back and return it to Torzan in the Temple of Solusek Ro.

TEMPLE OF SOL RO

'She said what? She doesn't know me? But that's . . . That's impossible, we've known each other for years! Something is wrong, something that no doubt revolves around our 'friend' Mithious. If she is under an enchantment, how can we break it? She obviously won't cooperate based on what you just told me, so. . .Ah I have just the thing. Take this container and place inside it the following items -- A spell scroll for Nullify Magic, one enchanted platinum bar and the blood from a [Resismus]. Together they will form an Enchanted Nugget that I can use to craft an item that will free Jane from whatever enchantment or spell Mithious may have used.'

Your task 'Investigate a disappearance' has been updated.

'what's a Resismus'

'A Resismus? It is a fearsome and powerful creature whose blood has unique magical properties. You may not realize it but each spell scroll used and memorized by any magic user has invested in it a small amount of the magic the incantation creates. Normally this trace is impossible to capture but when soaked in the blood of a Resismus the magic contained in the scroll will leach out into nearby items. In this case it will infuse itself into the enchanted platinum bar you will put in with the scroll. I have heard that this beast has been sighted in the Dreadlands near the Combine relics. Seek out Loremaster Yoakum in the Dreadlands to learn of the beast's location.'

Receive 'Torzan's Pouch of Combination'. (4 slot bag, must have inventory space open)

Search out in the Dreadlands

DREADLANDS

Near the port in area is a large Spire like city, aka the Combine Ruins. Head the the sw corner spire and the adjacent temple Loremaster Yoakum should be located, loc 500, 9600.

Hail him you'll complete part of the task. He'll ask you to /say "ready" to him once you are set to have him summon the beast.

MOB INFO for
Hits hard but very slow, not slowable
Quads for 2100
Average hit is about 580 - 1120

When you tell him you are "ready," an enraged resismus spawns. Loot the Blood from a Resismus.

Combine the Blood from a Resismus, a copy of the Spell: Nullify Magic, and an Enchanted Platinum Bar inside Torzan's pouch This produces an enchanted nugget.

TEMPLE OF SOL RO

Take the nugget to Torzan in the Temple of Solusek Ro. In exchange, he will give you Torzan's Dispelling Ring.

SOUTH QEYNOS

Take this ring to Jane Planesummoner in South Qeynos.

Upon receiving the ring, Jane will give you Jane Planesummoner's Research Notes. These notes need to be taken to Torzan

TEMPLE OF SOL RO

Give notes to Torzan. In exchange you will receive a glowing seeker pendant.

If you don;t say this to him, you will NOT get the research notes back, I had to redo the quest to figure this part out, very very annoying.

Give the notes to Tazgar, and in exchange you receive a Sphere of Dimensional Rifts.

Tazgr is very hard to find if you're not familiar with the temple. In the main room of the zone, you'll know it when you see it. There will be a small bridge with Lava on each side. Underneath that bridge is a small hole leading down, follow it and you'll find Tazgar.

DREADLANDS

Return to the Dreadlands and find Loremaster Yoakum again. Near Yoakum is a small spire. Equip the sphere and stand in the center of the spire. Moments later, a trapped spirit will spawn. Give the sphere to the spirit.

Make sure you equip the Sphere to get the Trapped Soul to spawn once inside the small spires. You'll have to wait in the spires for a few moments to get him to spawn. The spires you'll want to stand in is exactly due east from the Loremaster. There is a small set of spires ontop of a temple, those are not it.

DO NOT TURN IN THE SPHERE TILL YOU HAVE A RAID FORCE AND THEY ARE READY TO ENGAGE!

MOB INFO for

Spell Info: Jailor's Fury Single Target, Magic (-200)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 4000 to 6000 (random)

Spell Info: Knockback Single Target, Magic (0)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 10

Hits for around 2400, with a single target rampage

Roughly 1 million HP

Flagged as an undead mob!

[exclaim] Click the mob link to see his wonderful drops [pimp]

Once the Furious Jailor is dead, Seeker Leesa will spawn near the spot where a trapped spirit spawned. Turn in your pendant for another pendant.

TEMPLE OF SOL RO

Give pendant to Tazgar to recieve your Blessed Seeker Pendant! [clap]

RANDOM NOTES

In order to spawn him back to back, mulitple people have to do the quest, those people cannot be grouped or even in the raid. You can be of any level to do the quest, and it is flagged as a group mission, but can be gotten and completed solo.[/url][/code]
Ambrosha

Postby Gonjinnx » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:19 pm

Cazic Thule
Gonjinnx

Postby Ambrosha » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:43 pm

Ambrosha

Postby Geal Icehammer » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:55 pm

Pity I destroyed my SolRo faction helping my brother with his clerics 1.0 epic.
Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:19 am

Wow, that's very very nice - thank you for sharing!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

SolRo Faction

Postby Huurgh » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:53 am

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Mukkul » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:15 pm

Mukkul

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Sydena » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:42 am

/

Shaman Officer of
Sydena