[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - BIC question

BIC question

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

BIC question

Postby Bugbok » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:15 pm

Bugbok

Server: Veeshan

Postby Tordail » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:30 pm

[Sun Dec 11 04:16:20 2005] You say, 'progress update'
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:20 2005] Finished! - You can now retry any of the trials at any time!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:20 2005] Finished! - You have completed the trial at the Temple of Singular Might!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:20 2005] Finished! - You have completed the trial at the Temple of Twin Struggles!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:20 2005] Finished! - You have completed the trial at the Temple of the Tri-Fates!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've been commissioned to investigate the Martyrs Passage!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've returned four relics from the Martyrs Passage!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've returned valuable information as to why the Muramites are in the Martyrs Passage!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've been commissioned to investigate the Temple of the Damned!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've recovered important glyphs from the Temple of the Damned!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've successfully translated the glyphs you found in the Temple of the Damned!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've been charged with stopping the ceremony at the Summoning Circle!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You were able to recover a rare artifact from the Grand Summoner's goons in the Summoning Circle!
[Sun Dec 11 04:16:21 2005] Finished! - You've recovered the Sliver of the High Temple! Congratulations!

That was my final progress update from Kevren.
Comparing, it looks like you're missing the Summoner's Ring glyph and the Inscribed Flesh Dispatch from Martyr's Passage.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby GheffGutterbrains » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:50 am

Another BiC question....

Seems, I either didn't loot one or was lost... so I'm stuck on X's page 1 from the shapeshifter...

but, now days.. how hard is the shapeshifter in Yxxta caves? I remember a year ago, this damn mob could make mush work of a 18 person raid and was avoided as it didn't drop "loot"...

and second,

I have all the shards, thus 3 Shards of dark power in my bank.. I haven't a clue which is which anymore.. Did they fix the bug of you losing your shards if combined out of order?

What my can do for you!
GheffGutterbrains

Server: Luclin (Veeshan)

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:28 am

IMO, Shapeshifter can still be a pain if you pull him accidentally and you're not ready for him. My guild was in light Qvic gear, I believe, the last time we ventured to the Primal caves to have some fun. We accidentally agroed Shapeshifter (spider form) and a good many of us died before he was controlled. I do not know how hard he hits. We had a bit more than 2 groups, as I recall. (It's been a LONG time though, so take all that with a grain of salt.) Imapercent will be able to give you better info, I think. He was the person we killed Shapeshifter last for, I believe. I'll point him this way.

Also, I had the same problem with the Shards of Whatever (Dark Matter?). You won't lose your stones if you try to combine them out of order -- at least, I had no problem with it. I will go back in my log and try to find the message I got. Was something along the lines of, "You can't combine these items in this container" I think. I just fiddled with it until I got it right, heh.

Thank the gods I'm done with BIC.
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Bugbok » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:06 pm

The shapshifter still hurts alot but its not to bad if your expecting it hits for about 1.5k and procs a 2k DD about every other swing. Could prolly get him with 1-2 really good groups.
Bugbok

Server: Veeshan

Postby Sarthor » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:36 am

Sarthor

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Postby Tharkis » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:56 am

So how much of the KT step still takes a good sized raid to do? I'm missing just a few single group things till i'm at the KT step myself, but i've put off doing the single group things because KT seems an insurmountable obstical now, even though the stuff after it is still doable.
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Imapercent » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:30 am

Imapercent Nottawhole
Imapercent

Server: Halas

Postby Lemonade » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Lemonade

Server: Tribunal

Postby Stephen51 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:23 am

We've killed the Shapeshifter with 8 toons (2 boxes). We arent in Qvic, but with the subsequent expansions, I'd say we were about that level.

We still need to finish Martyrs Passage (all have one relic missing) and then theres the Summoners Ring, which is needed to complete the KT section.
Stephen51

Server: Druzzil Ro

Postby mixinitup » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:22 pm

Mixinitup | Angarr
mixinitup

Server: Xegony!

Postby siludorf » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:44 pm

There are 2 summoner events in KT. One is the summoner near the zone in and the other is grand summoner. The zone in one is pretty easy, 4-6 people esk... the other one is tougher, I'd say take 18 and about 2-3 enchanters.
A high end Cleric or Druid won't get 1 rounded by a 10k damage, one day shaman can say the same =/
siludorf

Server: The Tribunal

Postby Fandele Longtooth » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:34 am

Fandele Longtooth

Server: Zebugony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Grendalkhan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:22 pm

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=586374">Teesa Zjoquor</a>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=453758">GrendalKhan Rose</a> (Retired)

"The general shaman consensus, however, is that the lead spell designer is so wedded to his self-delusional notions of godhood, that he refuses to admit any error unless someone up the food chain from him stuffs a change down his throat."-Chutoi Dogslobber
Grendalkhan

Return to Quests!