[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Sabatoge Quest

Sabatoge Quest

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Sabatoge Quest

Postby Destiniri » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:47 pm

Last edited by Destiniri on Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Destiniri

Postby zedlepln » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:20 pm

zedlepln

Server: DRo

Postby Destiniri » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:06 pm

Destiniri

Postby Chris » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:47 pm

I read your post earlier this afternoon and decided to give this mission a try. I have access to a buddys account who doesnt play anymore so i decided id try and box the whole thing. I started it with 70 mage/67 shm and my friends 64 sk. I knew straight away i wouldnt be able to kill anything in here and i didnt even try. After about an hour and a half i finally got a strategy down. I switched out the mage to my 61 cleric with epic 1.0, and had sk die near zone in leaving a corpse. I knew the sk would die alot and instead of running him back to stoneroot every 5 minuted id just rez him back with corpse he left at zone in. Early on the sk lost his corpse far in and i didnt even bothering try to loot his gear back. Anyway i'd zone sk in and fd immediatly in case the wandering spider was getting close. Then id rez stick corpse on outside so i could rez out if i need to quickly. Id then invis and run to entrance of one of the towers and try and check to see if chest was top or bottom, once i found it i'd fd just outside the tower entrance. Then id wait for summoner guy pop, wait a few seconds then put on harmshield(18 sec invuleribilty) and run up to chest with hand in item on cursor and do hand in before harmshield wore off. I'd click the rez button and pop back by zone in. I'd rebuff and wait for harmshield to repop and run back in and do same deal at next tower. It seems pretty straight forward but it can be a pain if the summoners pop at zone in and kill ya as soon as you zone in. My group lvl was kind of low and i didnt even have an option to do hard so loot wasnt too hot. Sk got 120hp/mana range item with no focus effects, cleric got 120 hp/mana item with again no focus effect. Chest drop was leather helm with 120hp/mana, crappy since i didnt have any one to loot untill i noticed it wasnt no drop. I had a ton of fun working this mission out and the sk went from 50% into 64 to 4% untill all his corpses pop out of zone and i rez them. I'm sure once word gets out this mission with become super popular with bazaar geared people looking for easy upgrades.
Chris

Return to Quests!