[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - any ideas

any ideas

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

any ideas

Postby lerchinc » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:43 pm

I dont know what to do. 3 or 4 months ago I finally hooked onto a raid in Fear for my Tear. Unfortunately real life got the in way of EQ for a little while. So I come back and dont even think to check my bank thinking everything I had would still be in there.

Imagine my surprise when I went to go get it out and its not there. I petition and get told that since the computer doesnt show me having my tear that it doesnt exist. Its not like anything else in the realm of Norrath hasnt been broken before. I understand that they just cant be giving tears out left and right. I really have no way to prove it. But the way that the CS guide dismissed me basically calling me a liar really pissed me off. Getting my epic was one of those milestones that personally I wanted. I know that I can skip straight to 1.5 with some work and I know that I am making more of a big deal of this then it probably is worth but I just had to vent.

Lerchinc
lerchinc

Postby Ungkor » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:24 pm

If you keep pestering them and swearing that you had it, and keep asking to be bumped up the chain, etc.. you'll probably get it back.

However, it would probably be easier to just get another one. The weeks spent moving up the help chain would be better spent tagging along on another fear raid. Contact the guilds doing fear raids via email or on their boards and just ask / pre plan something.

I think it took me about 1 hour to glance at the luclin guild boards, find an officer in game, find a guild that didn't need the tear, and wait one week for their raid. Probably way less of a frustrating experience than dealing with customer service.:)

And this time screen shot it, /log the looting of it, send a gm a tell with it linked, shout it in pok and /ooc it, get 3-5 folks to witness the looting, have them send you signed and dated letters attesting to the looting, and finally, fly to SOE headquarters and log on your char from their to show them that you have it. That should be sufficient to warrant a replacement should it dissappear again ;)

Ungkor

Postby nameless.Cocodrilo » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:10 am

nameless.Cocodrilo

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Postby konarg » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:18 am

konarg

Postby Scowls » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:01 am

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Return to Quests!