[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - DoD - Old Shiliskin Fortune Teller

DoD - Old Shiliskin Fortune Teller

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

DoD - Old Shiliskin Fortune Teller

Postby Valsuvious » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:59 am

Brief summary, I'll update it when I get back home to my computer.

Old Shiliskin Fortune Teller is located at in Undershore. This location is in the upper NE part of the zone. If you follow the city walls of the Shiliskin city north and then east a bit, you'll see the little outcove cave area that leads around the back of the city walls. Talk to him and he'll give you a mission.

1) Find Fiddlebrap in the Creep of Corathus - Bellfast Arc (read below)
2) Learn the fate of Elder Longshadow in Undershore - Shadowalker Dustspirit Arc ()
3) Survive the Korlach Leviathan Below Stoneroot Falls - Widdlethorpe Arc - ()
4) Fulfill Jarzarrad's Prophecy in the Ruins of Illsalin - 70 spell Arc -
5) Rescue the Ecologist of Expedition 328 from the Hive - 69 spell Arc -

Each Arc is a set of missions that need to be completed. For example, the 70 spell arc is a set of 5 missions that once completed, will net you your level 70 spell if you hail the correct NPC. Once each type is finished, then go back and hail the Old Shiliskin Fortune Teller and he will update the task, as well as give you one of these items:

- from Shadowalker Dustspirit arc
- from Widdlethorpe arc
- from 70 spell arc
- from 69 spell arc

The only one that hasn't been finished yet (last I've heard anyways) is the Fiddlebrap - Bellfast Arc. This mission is received from Bellfast in CC. You will need to have high amiable faction with Expedition 328 in order to get the quest info from him (say to him "interested" and if he responds you have good enough faction). The only way to build this faction, is to kill Creep Reapers in CC (I think that there are 11 of them overall in the zone), to kill the creep reaper named, or to do the Slipgear quests. Currently, the first three missions are completable in this mission arc, however the 4th mission, no one can locate the npc for the first task in it, or he's not spawning correctly. I would assume that the item that is received after this arc is completed will have a clicky with sv vs fire +50 on it.

Once completed with all of the missions, hail him again and you will receive a container - . You do not have to combine the clickies if you do not desire to. The clickies by themselves each give you +50 to the respective resist, plus they are instant clickies, thereby giving you a quick 5 instant clickies that can be used anywhere that do not have to be equipped. However, the buffs do not stack with current resist buffs. Therefore, you cannot use Talisman of Tribunal and the poison and disease clickie at the same time.

The final item I would assume has this as an effect . With the Screech slot, that would mean that it wouldn't stack with any of the Form of XXX buffs, which to me might almost make it not as valuable as it would be without the final combine. Instant click buffs are nice, and I could use the extra resists so that I wouldn't have to buff them or get them from a chanter or druid. However, I have a Form of Defense item already that I keep up almost constantly and I don't know if I would want to replace that.

Once I get a chance when I get back to my computer, I'll update this quest info as much as I can.
Last edited by Valsuvious on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valsuvious

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:45 am

Aye, Fibble #4 is broken. We're waiting to hear back from the dev on this one, probably Monday.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:07 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:12 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Valsuvious » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:31 pm

Valsuvious

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:17 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Henora » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:59 pm

, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:00 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Giac » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:47 pm

PoM flowers don't have to be equipped anymore and what's more important, the Green Flower of Functionality actually stacks with Tribunal and DMF.
Gods retire naked
Giac

Postby Valsuvious » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:27 pm

Valsuvious

Shaman Main

Postby Kozul » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:23 am

Firiona Vie
Kozul

Postby Valsuvious » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:09 pm

Valsuvious

Shaman Main

Postby Kozul » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:38 pm

Kozul

Postby Telosk » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:11 pm

[url=http://www.tunare-europa.co.uk/tide/]
Image [/url]
Telosk

Server: Antonius Bayle (born and bred)

Postby Kozul » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:23 pm

Kozul

Postby Valsuvious » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:23 pm

Valsuvious

Shaman Main

Postby Bethiana » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:50 pm

Bethiana

Server: Lightbringer

Postby Valsuvious » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:21 pm

It doesn't drop from canni right away... you usually have to cast it twice to lose canni =p

but yeah, that's why i have it on my first page of hotkeys.. so as soon as i hit that canni button i refresh geomantra asap.
Valsuvious

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:35 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:50 pm

"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso

Server: The Nameless

Postby Henora » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:05 pm

Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:47 am

Yeah, but a lot of these are not going to be done by non-coa geared people. Have you seen 3rd one from coranthus? The one I killed your pet on when I zoned out today (the one that's in the hive)? That one made me want to cry.
Bloxr Fatso

Server: The Nameless

Postby Brohg » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:20 am

It's a standard-difficulty Hive mission. The group I brought happened to be anguish geared, but we were also doing it without a proper puller, crowd control, or cleric. (war/war/ber/mag/nec/shm, for the record) There's nothing extraordinarily hard about Fibble 3.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Valsuvious » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:43 am

Valsuvious

Shaman Main

Postby XeroOmega » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 am

Guardians of the Keep
Drinal
XeroOmega

Server: Drinal

Shaman Main

Postby Tobyus » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:38 pm

Tobyuz
70 Barbarian Shaman
Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Trevalen » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:46 pm

Trevalen

Postby Brohg » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:31 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Helspont » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:00 pm

There is no such thing as luck, only skill.
Helspont

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:54 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box