[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Jarekiv in WoS....where?

Jarekiv in WoS....where?

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Jarekiv in WoS....where?

Postby Tobyus » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:38 pm

Sorry for posting this again, but I wasn't sure if it would get noticed as a reply to a somewhat more vague subject. I just have had 0 luck finding this guy :(

I noticed in the OOW Gear guide it listed a faction quest where you turn in Feran Skulls to Jarekiv in Wall of Slaughter. I went to -1265, +195 and there was no sight of him (but there were alot of other Dragorns that I wouldn't want to talk to). I tried -1265, -195 and a few other areas but could not find him for the life of me, and I do not know the area on the other side of the wall too well so I didn't feel like dying to see invis stuff (or Cipheron) so I gave up for the night. I would like to turn this in just because I spend more time in Wall of Slaughter than I do in DS, and I figure every little bit will help, but the time I've wasted trying to find him could have probably gave me more faction if I had just been killing greens in DS. Does anyone know where he may be so I don't have to waste time trying to find his new location?

I know he is there...a ranger in my group had him on track from the NC zoneline, but the ranger had to log before our group broke up so I never got a chance to have him lead me to the guy.
Tobyuz
70 Barbarian Shaman
Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Gonlok » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:24 pm

Gonlok

Postby Tobyus » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:45 pm

Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Gonlok » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:27 pm

Gonlok

Postby Tobyus » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:30 am