[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic 1.0 Question

Epic 1.0 Question

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Epic 1.0 Question

Postby Lumor Spiritdrifter » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:24 pm

Lumor Spiritdrifter

Postby Scowls » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:02 pm

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Tobyus » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:18 pm

Tobyuz
70 Barbarian Shaman
Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Scowls » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:47 pm

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Gonjinnx » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:06 pm

I Agree with Scowls! I world not risk losing your tear to just get it done. Sit in POK for a few till you have at least a full group or 2 if they are low levels. That tear is very hard to come by and I would hate for you to lose it.

Cazic Thule
Gonjinnx

Postby Tobyus » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:11 am

Tobyus

Postby wsbsteven » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:09 pm

Sabraaz, 70 Iksar Shaman
Tribunal Server

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man."
wsbsteven

Server: The Tribunal

Postby Vasht » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:55 am

Vasht

Server: Quellious

Postby Tobyus » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:11 am

Tobyus

Re: Epic 1.0 Question

Postby Renia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:02 am

Renia

Shaman Main

Postby wsbsteven » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:25 pm

wsbsteven

Server: The Tribunal

Postby Tobyus » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:36 pm

Hmmm...really good to know :)
Tobyus

Postby Tobyus » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:34 am

Well, I got really lucky this past weekend. Me and a friend decided we were going to check Fear just for fun to see if any golems were up...well, as soon as we zoned in we saw Fright and Cazic Thule shouting across the zone. A guild was already there clearing the zone, and I was the only Shaman in the zone. I noticed that one of the people there was someone I had been on pickup pop flagging raids with before so I sent her a tell and she said we could tag along and I could get my Tear!

After that, me my friend and some other guildies went down to CoM and Rak was already up at the top of the elevator so (no mages present) we all turned on our 2nd year veteran's ability, I turned in the Tear and we took him out without a single death...actually I don't think his AE hit a single person there. I resisted it every single time at level 68 with max resists.

Now, I'm the proud owner of the Spear of Fate! I know it's not much nowadays, but for me it was a big deal, hehe.

Tobyus

Postby Jarcey Heyokah » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 am

Jarcey
85th Season SHM

Dethsangel Beckons
85th Season SHD

Rheece
80th Season MAG

Yeah I 3box... /shrug

Stop Canni Time....

May the Great Spirit bless you, your home,
and those you love with peace and happiness.
Jarcey Heyokah

Server: The Nameless

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Cronikk » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:13 pm

Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:16 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Tobyus » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:21 pm

Last edited by Tobyus on Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobyus

Postby Tobyus » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:26 pm

Tobyus

Postby Aleni » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:58 am

Grats Tobyus!
I still run around with Spine Chill Spear. I'm sooo close now, just the final turn in, so I don't want to replace it with anything else than epic. Nice to know someone else made it.
Aleni

Postby Finneus » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:21 pm

Finneus

Return to Equipment & Loot