[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Duoable upgrades

Duoable upgrades

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Duoable upgrades

Postby Vithtiz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:05 pm

I currently box my 65 shammy ( http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1234211 ) with my 70 SK main ( http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1119362 ). I have around 100K on average at any given time and could someday in the near future get some P1 or P2 rots from time for Vithtiz. What I am mainly looking for is from experience here what some glaring gaps in gear choices I may have made since I use him as a bot primarilly and occasionally play him as main slower in group. My force to get new gear for him would primarily consist of just my sk and him and sometimes my 70 ranger wife who comes along as well when she gets bored:) I am currently saving up cash too to get him his DoN GM cultural stuff made from the rare few who can make the twoscale stuff I have seen on bertox as well as pressing through with some evil dons to have augs ready to go for him when he gets the gm stuff finally. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Vithtiz

Server: Bertox

Postby Samanna » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:35 am

As a bot, you're probably more interested in mana pool than hp pool; other than that, any advice around here for mana pres would apply, but since your Shaman is not actively doing Canni, replace +HP with +Mana. It's like (if I understand the concept) you are most concerned with only a percentage of the capabilities of the Shaman, so just focus on those aspects.

I guess your intereset would probably be slowing (det spell haste [SH4] and det mana pres [none]) and healing (bene spell haste [SH4] and mana pres [none, no MC AAs] , plus healing focus [IH4]). So visit the Shaman Gear menu above and shop for your missing focus effects. Also grind out the rest of Metab, MC3, and Canni5. With your HP and Mana pools, it'll be just HUGE. Also look for some MR/FT gear for him. Also, you may want to grind him up and get him Spiritual Serenity, as this is nearly double (820/tic vs 420/tic) the healing of Quiescence.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Vithtiz » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:33 pm

Vithtiz

Server: Bertox

Return to Equipment & Loot