[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Need help with a step on 1.5

Need help with a step on 1.5

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Need help with a step on 1.5

Postby shammyguy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Howdy guys! I am a somewhat newer player on EQ and have been trying to get my Epic 1.5. I do have an awesome guild that is helping me out, but I seem to have hit a snag. I am at the part of the 1.5 where you have to hail Lupot Nukla and kill a Shuddering Fungus to loot a bleak fungus. Well, I did the hailing and conversation with Lupot, and the Shuddering Fungus spawned. I killed it, but the bleak fungus did not drop. I have been trying to rehail/converse with Lupot and he gives me the same responses as the one that spawned the Shuddering, but the Shuddering no longer spawns. I have also been killing all of the mushrooms near that spot because supposedly there is an instant respawn mushroom that can spawn the Shuddering, but I have not found the instant respawn...even after going to the location mentioned on Allakhazam.

It has been several hours now, and the spot where the Shuddering initially spawned for me has not had any mobs at all spawn. Not the Shuddering, or any other mushroom. Neither has the shuddering spawned from any other mushroom near that area.

Can anyone please help me with any advice as to what I may be doing wrong? I really appreciate it!

Thanks!
shammyguy

Shaman Main

Re: Need help with a step on 1.5

Postby Geal Icehammer » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 am

It has been a long time since I did this quest, but I seem to recall one of the steps requiring your alchemy skill be at least 100.
Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

I'm not sure what's up with the mushroom spawns. It's been YEARS since I did it, though. If nothing is spawning, try petitioning and see if someone will look to see if there's something wrong. I do remember that the named shroom doesn't drop the fungus every time - it's an uncommon drop.

Oh, and don't use Allah's. It's all kinds of inaccurate on lots of things. Use our guide: http://samanna.net/eq.shaman/epic1.5.shtml
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Thulack » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Did 1.5 for my shammy last weekend. There no longer is a insta spawn mushroom. It must have been removed. I had the big shroom spawn 6 times in about 4 hours from the single mushroom thats at the bottom of the hill from NPC. Only saw big one from that 1 spawn after clearing all the mushrooms in the area for 3 hours. Just gotta wait it out. Took me about 3 days to do 1.5 pretask and 1.5. Now on to 2.0(already got orb).

95 Halfling Plainswalker on Cazic Thule Server
Formerly Antimony Raventhorne Merchant of No Levels
Thulack

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot