[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Returning after 5.5 years

Returning after 5.5 years

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Returning after 5.5 years

Postby Astro » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 pm

So I thought I'd roll a shaman and start all over again. So much has changed. I played a shaman for a long time, so I know the general play mechanics. I just have no clue about all the different gear and new things around now.

Any sites with guides someone can share? I did search the forums, and I see all these new things, but the posts seem to presume an existing basic knowledge of these things which I don't have !

Things like special augs and armor, mercenaries, all that fun stuff.

My new shaman is level 20 now, I had about 100k from my old account, used some to gear him up - but not sure what to keep an eye out for, or what to buy.

Seems like defiant gear is the best choice? Just keep getting the relevant defiant gear ? What about the augs and such to go with them? I'd like to solo for a while to get reacquainted with the game.

Also, any listing of all the present focus effects?

Astro

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Re: Returning after 5.5 years

Postby fendaann » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot