[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic 1.0. Plane of Fear

Epic 1.0. Plane of Fear

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Epic 1.0. Plane of Fear

Postby AsmodeusDM » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 am

Greetings all,

I am a level 52 shaman and have successfully completed my epic 1.0 quest up to the point of the Plane of Fear. I don't have a guild.. but I do have some fellow players (all in their low 50's) and one with an 82 mage.

We went to Plane of Fear last night... the zone was empty.. it seemed like there were lots of mobs around.. but try as we might, we couldn't find any of the three golems (Dread, Terror, etc.) that I need to kill for the Iksar broodling to appear.

Does anyone have any first-hand advice on where to look for these golems, what to look out for, and if in today's EQ world (aka 2010) if it was possible that these golems were slain and just awaiting respawn? (although again the entire contient of Antonica.. I've seen like 1 other person once).
AsmodeusDM

Shaman Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: Epic 1.0. Plane of Fear

Postby dohrian » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 am

As far as I remember, the golems and CT are on slower repop than other mobs (days I think), and they still may be farmed, so it can be difficult to get them up.
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Epic 1.0. Plane of Fear

Postby Kruzar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

The Golems will be found near the main structure in Plane of Fear, but the main issue is that on many servers these are farmed all the time. For my shaman, this piece has been impossible to get and I just moved onto the 1.5 using the alt quest.

Good Luck with finding these up... you might ask on your server if anyone is farming these and to let you know next time they kill them. They might just do the work for you and you can get your child's tear.
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot