[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Anything good in the Revamp?

Anything good in the Revamp?

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Anything good in the Revamp?

Postby Kruzar » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 pm

So now that Fabled season is over, and we are now in the revamp portion of the Anniversary.... are there any must haves that people have discovered from the new zone revamps?

My shammy is currently in basically a full set of gnollish armor, and unless there is something super out there.. I will not be upgrading her visible pieces... I am going to be hunting some of the clickies that I missed, and maybe some of the non-visible slots that might be out there....

So anything good, I should be looking for?
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Anything good in the Revamp?

Postby Finori » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Finori

Postby Kruzar » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:10 pm

I so wish that Lucy was not blocked here at work.. guess I will have to wait to look tonight...
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 am

The sexiest thing I've seen in the revamp so far:

Most of the rest of it makes me blah. Standardized itemization has sucked the life out of EQ for me.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kruzar » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Jaraman » Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 am

One minute snare proc is definitely worth collecting. Bandolier it in when mob is getting low on health, or when CC'ing multiples. Nice.

The best solution is not either/or, but best-of.
Jaraman

Veteran -

Server: The Rathe

Postby Unmei » Fri May 01, 2009 11:46 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kruzar » Fri May 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Well not really complaining, but just.. ehh.. yeah.. its on par with the bonecrusher.. so not really an upgrade, is another tool.

Guess good news, got most of the stuff I wanted from Blackburrow last night.. meaning the clickie mana stick that I missed last time, so can now put more focus into discovering CT. Only thing I might go back to Blackburrow for is the shield, which dropped last night and I lost the roll on...
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot