[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Emblem of ...

Emblem of ...

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Emblem of ...

Postby dohrian » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 am

I just went ally with FoS and got my void D access, so turned in my T3 BP. I can buy an emblem in FoS for slot 15, but I read I need to have full armor T4.5 to get full stats, I have full T3 armor (6 turn in, legs and wrist banked because my TS gear is still better), what kind of stats can I have on emblem with that?

Thanks
Doh
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Emblem of ...

Postby Survivar » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Group gear will only max out at 70% of the emblem iirc, and a you just need a full set of one tier to max it out at 70% for group gear.

The way it works is 10% per item of gear, untill you get to the final piece which would get you the last 30% of the stats possible on your emblem.
Survivar

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 am

With a full set of T4 the emblem from Fos showed 247 hp/mana/End if I remember right.

Emblem of Scale Lucy's Entry
MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 15
Slot: CHEST
AC: 40
DEX: 0+5 AGI: 0+5 HP: +350 MANA: +350 ENDUR: +350
SV MAGIC: +60
Mana Regeneration: +6 Spell Damage: +3 Damage Shield Mitigation: +3 Heal Amount: +3
Required level of 85.
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Those are the max stats for Raiders.

For Groupers it will be like 70% from 350 = 245 for hp/mana.

So Survivar is right, it seems do make no difference which Tier your gear is, as long as its a complete set of this tier you will get the aprox 70% out of it where its supposed to be for groupers.
The stats will start to degree, when you start to equip T4 gear. When you change to T4 BP, you will have to buy a new Emblem ... and later on again for T5.

Acutally I have one T5 visible and all the other slots with T4, the stats of the emblem are:
Emblem of Scale
MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation Type: 15
WT: 0 Size:TINY
AC: 19
DEX: 0+2 AGI: 0+2 HP: 171 MANA: 171 Endurance: 171 SV MAGIC: 29
Mana Regeneration: +2
Damage Shield Mitigation: 3
Spell DMG: +3
Heal amount: +3
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks for the info, with my 6 T3 armor I have ~150 HP and 15 AC on my aug. But why should I buy a new one each time I upgrade my BP to T4 and T5 ? There is no way to remove it and keep it ?
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Survivar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Yea, its remove and destroy, so you gotta fork over the 15k or whatever everytime you get a new BP
Survivar

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 pm

You're a shaman, right? don't be using Scale. Discord or Earth.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 am

Emblem of Discord
AC: 35
STR: 0+7 WIS: 0+7 INT: 0+7 HP: +400 MANA: +300 ENDUR: +300
SV COLD: +30 SV MAGIC: +30
Stun Resist: +5% Attack: +20 Damage Shield: +5 Spell Damage: +3

Emblem of Earth
AC: 25
WIS: 0+7 INT: 0+7 HP: +350 MANA: +400 ENDUR: +400
SV DISEASE: +40 SV POISON: +40
Heal Amount: +5 Endurance Regeneration +2

Emblem of Scale
AC: 40
DEX: 0+5 AGI: 0+5 HP: +350 MANA: +350 ENDUR: +350
SV MAGIC: +60
Mana Regeneration: +6 Spell Damage: +3 Damage Shield Mitigation: +3 Heal Amount: +3

HWis brings a bigger manapool and any set amount of HWis you get 1 point of manaregen right?
How much manapool and manaregen brings HWis 7?

HDex and HAgi increases defensive abilities. Heal amount = bigger heals.

As a grouper there a 2 ways the things get interesting:
1. the big named hammering down the tank.
2. overpulls on trash

Usually nor the tank nor I go down because I am oom.
If the tank goes down its because the inc damage to him cant be balanced by enought heals. Its heal per second against dps.
If I go down its when I try to offtank/offroot additional adds after VPing the first one. (or the big named who has finished the Tank, in which case story over nevertheless).

Is HDex and HAgi near worthless on shamans?

What makes Discord or Earth the clear winner?
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot