[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SoD Group Armor?

SoD Group Armor?

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

SoD Group Armor?

Postby Sebekiz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 am

So does anyone have details on SoD group armor?

So far I see 6 different "types" listed on Lucy, in what appears to be 3 tiers (2 types per tier).

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:

Each pair of sets appear to have the same basic stats and focus effects, but slightly different Mod 2s. Anyone know what is involved with obtaining these items? Are they purchased from Zebuxorwhatever in the Void as you progress, or found as drops or what?

Unfortunately I have spent very little time in SoD as yet. Only about half of the people I regularly group with have purchased the expansion as yet (the terms "recession" and "layoffs" seem to be inhibiting my other friends from buying just yet) so we are mainly sticking to SoF zones for now.
- *RETIRED* Shaman on the Rathe (formerly on Lanys T'vyl).

Jodun - *INACTIVE* Shaman on The Combine.
Sebekiz

Server: Norrath

Shaman Main

Re: SoD Group Armor?

Postby Yesak » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Ok, I'm going to unashamedly steal from a post on my guild's forum. But I figure it is useful for everyone to understand. Now, I do not have the new expansion myself, so I cant confirm anything, but here's what I found.

Hope that helps answer your question 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby nfef » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:50 pm

And I thought SoF armor was complicated..
nfef

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Huurgh » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:06 am

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Kriyn Nutzforcatnip » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Legs/Arms are on the same dropped item. Chest is the only one with its own item. It goes as follows:

Hands/Wrist
Head/Feet
Legs/Arms
Chest
I'm ok, how are you?

Rodcet Nife (Quellious)
Kriyn Nutzforcatnip

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Gordulek » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Hands and wrist can be made before VoidB. Hands and feet require VoidB. Legs and arms require VoidC. Chest requires VoidD.
Wolfcaller Releasesthehounds - 85 Beastlord
Gordulek Aggrophobic - 76 Paladin
Stromm
Gordulek

Server: Stromm

Beastlord Main
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby dzirkelb » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Ok, I have Fractured Seminal Luminessence (wrists / hands). If I understand thsi correctly, I can get this piece of armor without doing any void access quests, is that correct? I just talk to the one dude in the void, buy a container and something else and combine to get what I want?
dzirkelb

Warrior Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:54 pm

The Cocoon for your class, costs 10 chrono, and the Tinea for the slot, costs 15(?) chrono, to choose between hand & wrist.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 am

the cocoon is 10, the wrist tinea (siliencing) is 75. The device to flip your wrist from poison to disease is 15. IIRC the hand tinea is around 115, but I might be wrong about that (this is all in chronobines). If you right click on the tinea it will tell you what piec it is for.

you put the 'stone' for wrist/hand in the cocoon, as well as the correct tinea and it makes the .... wrist or hand piece accordingly. If you made the wrist and want it to be disease focused, you buy the silencing tinea container thingy for 15 chronobines, put the complete wrist in ( i would suggest UNAUGED, as it could blow your aug up, not sure on that though) and it changes the focus from poison to disease.

peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Now, along the same lines....what if I have a "Fractured Medial Luminessence" from Korascian Warrens, but no gloves or wrist from to combine them with, do I have to go back to FoS and get one?
stroudja

Ranger Main

Postby Ughbash » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box