[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Charm replacement recommendations

Charm replacement recommendations

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Charm replacement recommendations

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:22 pm

So I run http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=100085

on 2 of my 3 boxes. (3rd one gets stiffed on it, because somebody has to loot!).

It is about the best charm I was able to get, with the help of a friends box group.

With the new expansion coming out, and my desire to run mercenaries at that time, if there are any charms that I could pursue with either my 3 guys (80 Shm, mage and Druid, mixture of SOF and LGUK/BB gear), or with a bit of help from friends to replace these. Besides the fact that they drive me bonkers, it just won't be reasonable to try and use them and mercenaries with the mechanics as I understand them.

Thought about the BB trinket as a possibility but that is a lot of loss compartively, but possibly the best that I can obtain at this time.

Thanks!
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Charm replacement recommendations

Postby fendaann » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Might look at this till SOD comes out.
Sandbattered Signet of Comfort http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=101832
fendaann