[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Mystical Energeiac Chain Coat

Mystical Energeiac Chain Coat

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Mystical Energeiac Chain Coat

Postby Zaggran » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

The Two Gods bp. Anyone that has it, how good is the focus and clicky? I'm not sure how the math works out on it. Reduces resist rate by 40%. Does this mean that no matter what the mob's resists, you can land the spell 40% of the time? Or if you have a 1 in 500 chance of landing it, you now have a 1 in 300? I ask because the bp is currently going for about 100 hours worth of DKP in my guild. If it's a gamechanging focus, then it's worth it. If it's a minor change, it's probably not. I'd expect somewhere in between, but mathematically I don't see how that's possible. I've never had a resist modifier so I don't know how they work. Thoughts?
Zaggran

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Mystical Energeiac Chain Coat

Postby Brohg » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 pm

That's a ridiculously high amount of dkp. The focus is good, great even, but not worth that. Let warriors go crazy on it, buy yours when it's much lower.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Zaggran » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 am

Zaggran

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 am

The focus is excellent. In most groups I use sinitia, it's resisted so little because of the focus that I don't need malis.

The click is good on raids vs hard to debuff mobs (i.e. every boss mob). I use the click on bosses and on named in grouping.

I find the solt bp great. I've held off the MMM/Crystallos one because of losign these two excellent effects, even thoguh the HP/Mana/AC gains are substantial
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Finori » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:57 pm

You need to put something on. What do alternatives cost?
Finori

Postby Zaggran » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Zaggran

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Dedicated Chromalinked is the answer.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:09 am

I have 2 of these and never use them. However it's possible to find yourself in a situation where something HAS to be slowed and they come in very handy. I have the TSS one and Anguish one both of which works with TA but neither work with our AA slow. I did how ever use them all the time before the AA slow came about.
Funi

Shaman Main

Return to Equipment & Loot