[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Snare spear duo

Snare spear duo

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Snare spear duo

Postby dohrian » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 pm

I finally got my snare procing spear () at 4th attempt, all you need is one knight friend to duo Xygoz (cannot be soloed by a shamy due to fear).
Even feared about 75% of the time I was easily able to heal a knight friend with fearless AA (I did it with 80 sk, 80 paly and 77 paly).
To speed up things I had a 55 mage alt at Xygoz (he was indiff) for CotH purposes (just remember to move him out of AE radius, mine died of that).
Remember also to use shamy pet for more dps, he cannot be feared

Doh
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Snare spear duo

Postby Brohg » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 pm

With that same duo you could probably get yourself a instead
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Maybe, but I read that I need to clean whole PoG before killing Tunare, in VP I had only Xygoz to kill...

Doh
dohrian

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:19 pm

You walk to each of the minis. Agro the mini, it summons every mob of its type in the zone to it. They take a few minutes to run there, but you just wait. You genocide that type of mob, then kill the mini before moving on to the next. After you do each of the minis, very little will be left to assist Tunare when she calls.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Douglasone » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:34 am

wonder if this is soloable now by an 85 shm, with a full set of MMM visible raid armor, full gyros, and several crystallos essences and a fair bit of SoD group and raid gear? There are several clickys in VT I want, like this and the clicky IVU item, but everyone has a shm bot so it's damned hard to get a group or even a partner anymore.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1333372
Douglasone

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby dohrian » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 am

No, the snare proc weapon from Xylgoz cannot be soloed by a shamy, as before, only because shamy cannot resist enough the dragon fear (and when I did it at 75 I had maxed magic resist, around 650 I think...

Doh

/agrees about shamy bots...
dohrian

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Douglasone » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:58 am

My resists are 700(max possible) and 120 corruption. So the Fear is unresistable? Hell I cannot even get through the door, I am ally to the dragons in there and have tried everything I can think of. I have tried asking my guild and others how to get through the door but as usual I get no answer. I do not wanna wade through dragon blood to hope a key drops, I just wanna kill him 1-2 times whatever it takes to get spear. I really need a snare item. I do not wanna try and talk someone into helping me wipe PoG out several times cause I know she would not drop the branch the 1st few times.
Douglasone

Postby dohrian » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 am

What door ? No need for any key inside. I was flagged VP before, but my knight friend who helped me was not and came without any key. You have to go to Xylgoz area, only need levi to cross an open bridge, I opened the door before Xylgoz without any special key.

Doh
dohrian

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Mukkul » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Mukkul

Return to Equipment & Loot