[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Former raider looking for advice

Former raider looking for advice

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Former raider looking for advice

Postby dohrian » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello fellows,

after a couple of years raiding my guild (Aurora Noctum) splitted on 2 other servers, and now only a few of us are left, not enough to make 1 group :(.
I managed to get 2 last blood and 2 AAAAs, and I am wondering which is the best use for them. I do more soloing than grouping now, and no more raiding, so magic focus could be handy, and maybe if I get healing focus I could use my banked gloves of the Vampire Hunter?

TIA

Doh
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Former raider looking for advice

Postby Tordail » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:39 am

Disclaimer - This is a pre-coffee post:
I think the Mitts of the Vampire Hunter are crappy -- The focus is useless and the mods just don't do it for me. You could camp the healing neck from SoF (drawing a huge blank on the name, but I think it's out of SHIP) with some buddies. Then, you could get hold of some Alloy-linked armor. It's cheap in our bazaar (compared to the prices on E. Marr, which were totally jacked) if you don't want to grab your buddies and camp for some pieces. The armor itself isn't an upgrade over what you've got, but once you plug in some Steam Cores and go to Crystallos to snag some Earth Essence, it will be nice and the foci are pretty good. There's a post in these forums about SoF Shaman group armor that will have some nice info for you. 8)
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Re: Former raider looking for advice

Postby Tordail » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Ooh, I found that necklace I mentioned.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=101215
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin