[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Test of Might

Test of Might

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Test of Might

Postby tuldail » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:42 pm

I'm trying to do the epic 1.5 prequest for my 74 shaman. I've done the test of patience and wisdom, but when I try to hand the gem into the Spirit Sentinel he just hands it back and says I have no use for this item. My faction is amiable. Is my faction to low to start the test of might or is the quest just bugged? If I need more faction what can i do to raise faction?
tuldail

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:45 pm

1.5 is not based on faction so thats not it iirc. You may have missed a hail somewhere. Go back to the step before and rehail the NPC's and try again.

|____________________Click below for all your Anime Needs____________________|
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby tuldail » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:01 pm

I did everything step for step, and i have the shield of falsehood and the sparkling gem. If I had missed a hail I wouldn't have been able to get those two items. The next step is to hail the spirit sentinel and hand him the sparkling gem, but he doesnt respond when I hail him, and when i hand him the gem he just gives it back and says I have no need for this item. When I say I will continue what I have started he says you need to prove your dedication to our cause before i can discuss such matters with you.
tuldail

Postby tuldail » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:49 pm

Ok I spoke to someone at customer service and apparently a GM has copied my shaman and tried doing the quest with him. the GM said that I have done everything right up to this point but I don't have enough faction to continue. So what can I do to raise faction?
tuldail

Postby Cattywumpus » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Repeat the step where you turn in Envy/Woe/Marr's Promise a few times.

It is a fairly decent sized faction boost so it should only take a couple of hand-ins to catch you up.
Cattywumpus

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:56 am

bah ya i misread your post. Though you were doing the 1.5 not the prequest. Yea do whats said above to bump your faction up. Only 1.0 is based on faction.
Hecude Poison`Blood

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby tuldail » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:25 pm

tuldail

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:17 pm

Hecude Poison`Blood

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box