[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - FD Ring

FD Ring

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

FD Ring

Postby Veril » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:58 am

I'm thinking about camping the shaman FD ring. I know, I've been a slacker about this all along but it's time to get it

I need the following from Sky:

- Emerald Spiroc Feather (5th: Spirocs),
- Bixie Essence (6th: Wasps)
- Spiritualist's Ring (7th: Sister of the Spire)

So...

Find a wizard and a necro with the 5th island key.
port up, die, port up again.

Necro uses 5th island key to get to 5th island and then corpse summons and necro rezzes the group.

On 5th island I kill things and hope to get a feather as a random drop (wonder how rare it is)
Kill Spiroc Lord to spawn sirran and goto 6th island

On 6th island I kill bees and hope to get an essence as a random drop (wonder how rare it is)
kill boss bee. Spawn sirran and goto 7th island.

From now on, I need to hail sirran every 30s or so on the 6th island to stop him despawning

On 7th island I kill lots of things to clear space and make sure wanderers aren't going to be annoying

say "?llaw eht htiw eno I ma" to sirran on 6th to spawn the sister on 7th
(where abouts on 7th does she spawn????)
kill sister (30 sec DT). Look for spiritualists ring.
Rezz up. buff up.
repeat this spawning until I get a ring.

Get back to island 1 goto quest mob, hand in, get ring. be happy.

That's the summary, anything important missing from it?
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kianor » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:09 am

I've been vaguely interested in getting this, but it always seemed too much like hard work. Plus, I'd need to get other people involved to help (I really don't do multiboxing). So I'm interested in the sort of force it would require to do the various bits, if anyone has done it recently.
Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Wedniantnuom » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 am

I just finished mine about 2 weeks ago,

Isle 5, I got the drop from them second bird we killed, Remember when you engage the Spiroc Lord he dts every 45 sec, also when I did it he kept insta repopping if that happen sirran will attack you, best bet is to die have necro get sirran away from Lord and FD and rez ya after he loses aggro. after you get your keys you can invis past the Lord.

Isle 6, Well I say is i hate BZZATs! the isle starts with 3 you kill 1 it splits, basically you can mas slaughter it all but leave the Bixie model i believe called Bzzzt alone till all others dead and ya ready for the Named DT mob. Once Bzzt dies Bzzt Bzaat or something like that will spawn and immeadiately DT someone , and will do so every 45 seconds.

Now that she is Dead Sirran will spawn, This Isle is Backwards, to get him to Talk to you instead of Hail, Sirran the Lunatic you Say "Citanul eht Narris ,liah" To spawn the Sister on Isle 7 say "llaw eht htiw eno ma I" you best bet is to leave someone on Isle 6 sayin the Hail phrase to Sirran Every 20 seconds or so to keep him there.

Isle 7 ,

Start by killing the 15 Drakes, once those are dead start on the 7 Sphinx, They have an initial DT then they are easy, Thier aggro Range is also quite small so stand back cast take the DT then have others kill it, Rez up rinse and repeat 6 more times. Congrats now the Isle is clear except for the sister. She is a DT every 45 sec mob again. So stand Back Cast and burn here down. Sirran will then spawn, Note IF the piece did not drop have the necro aggro sirran and pull him far away and FD. Then have you person on Isle 6 respawn the queen. R^inse and repeat till you get your drop I only lost about 15% reg XP with 96% rezzes in my 3 days in sky but the Ring is worth it

Also This may prove quite Helpful http://home.comcast.net/~drexxell/eq/planeofsky.html
Wedniantnuom

Server: Povar

Postby Kneesmasher » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:02 pm

Kneesmasher

Postby Samanna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Galelor » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:39 am

bring someone to help you. The bees can a be a bitch to box through because of the hight. Melee DPS is needed for most of the DT boss mobs as they are super resistant.]
GL bro =)
Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:01 am

I'm OK on the melee DPS Galelor I think. Monk + Paladin + 2 pets. Champ, Panther, Mana Flare. I do 32K in under 30 seconds. losing 1-2 would be OK. (As long as it is not both shaman+paladin)
Veril

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Minimal force for FD ring

Postby Smart » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:50 am

Smart

Postby Quait » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:14 am

Quait

Postby Smart » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:15 pm