[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Dreadspire Keep?

Dreadspire Keep?

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Dreadspire Keep?

Postby Beafly » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:25 pm

Can anyone give advice or point me to a good resource on where and what to hunt in dreadspire keep? I recently finished my access quest and obtained dinner invitations thanks to a guild group cothing folks to loot.

I was thinking about spending some time 2-boxing there but dont' know if it is feasible or what exactly I might be hunting for. For reference, I 2-box with my brother's warrior 13khp 2900ac un-buffed.
85 Webmaster of
Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby St_HotPants » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:48 pm

well...

For starters the first thing you'll probably want to do is the Doorman quest to gain access to click thru the door to the Vule area. While your down there killing Keleborn Redwave for the quest you'll want to camp the Shadowy Student who drops a 25ac/25hp (non-lore) aug that your tanks will all want 4 of if I remember correctly. One Hundred Eyes also spawns down there with a pretty decent earring and a rather crappy aug.

Another good and popular spot will be in the main palace at/near the dining room. There you'll be camping Alex Hutchinson(sp?) who drops another nice AC aug that tanks droool over and there is Chef Ioan in the dining room that can drop a +4 poison damage aug (stupidly rare it seems) that will make all your smart DPS'ers ditch their proc augs for.

In the lower bat spiral is Maximillion who drops a decent +2 poison damage aug (common). A couple other fun things are the quests given out by Minor Functionary Pellan (sp?) which is part of the DP Monocle of Blood key... get to run around the West Wing bats, the Laboratory, and the Library... it's been a while since I did that but I remember it being quite a challenge when DoD first came out, although I also remember the drops from the named were less than inspiring. There is also another named down in the caves below the Lab named Gronk One-eye... don't remember what he dropped.

The exp content will be challenging (which I consider fun) and the named are an easy source of level 70 oow spells. Generally speaking you'll want a group that works well together. You might be able to 2box some places but my personal guess is that you won't find it very efficient, trash can hit for upwards of 1.8k and slow is pretty mitigated by most mobs.

I know that's kind of vague, hopefully somebody will be able to add more for you
Nightblade <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=746279">Polarkin</a><br>Heyokah <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1268084">Tsel</a><br><a href="http://sacredfyre.com">Sacred Fyre</a> on Fennin Ro
St_HotPants

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:52 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Taidos » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:55 pm