[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Plane of Sky question

Plane of Sky question

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Plane of Sky question

Postby Skalor » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:01 pm

I haven't gone to plane of sky much, but recently I have been getting killed rather oddly.
I bought the key to isle 2 from the key master and invised and hit the pad to isle 2. This is the azaracks isle, so I set off to killing them. The first time I was there I had the first imp down to about 25% when The Spirioc Lord hits me for 98000 points of damage and off I go to bind point. Next I had already killed 2 imps and was on to number 3 when the same thing happened. Is this a bug, does the isle 5 boss mob death touch you on other isles?
Also, from what I read you have to clear the second isle to get the boss to spawn, but he spawned after my second imp kill.
Can anyone provide some more info on this zone for me?
Skalor

Postby Ughbash » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:05 pm

Spiroc lord has huge aggro radius, the mobs fly, some of them fly clsoe enough to his island to pass aggro.

Hmm I thought the boss was always up on second island (its been a while). People just cleared isle first so damn halfling wouldn't assist an imp that agged you.

Its been a long time since I was in sky though so coudl be wrong.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kumeldar » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:01 pm

The Imps have also had pathing problems and odd aggro problems for years. We have been there when some would refuse to come down low enough to fight, even after being hit with arrows and spells, seemed like they couldnt figure out how to path to us. And the recent patches may have changed pathing there even more.
Kumeldar

Server: Drinal

Warrior Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Skalor » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:54 am

Pathing is definitely a problem. I can barely get this guys to come after me. Just slowing them or debuffing them does not cause them to come down. I usually have to hit them with multiple dots before I can get them to aggro.
I might try it again, but its going to be hard to do if I keep getting death touched. I don't think I can stay out of range of DT, correct?
Skalor

Everything you possibly want to know about Sky

Postby Renia » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:38 am

This is a great (but long) guide for Plane of Sky.

Renia

Shaman Main

Postby Scalia » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:05 pm

Tunare/E'ci: Scabon, 80 Shaman
Scalia

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Shaman Main

Return to Equipment & Loot