[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic 1.0 Faction info

Epic 1.0 Faction info

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Epic 1.0 Faction info

Postby Bulce » Tue May 02, 2006 6:17 pm

Bulce

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue May 02, 2006 11:34 pm

Even if someone is MQing the tear for you, the best way is to start at the beginning and do the whole quest up to that point.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Brewrat » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:23 pm

Brewrat

Postby VildeorOgg » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:09 pm

VildeorOgg

Server: Rathe

Alternaive way to raise Truespirit faction?

Postby Ingvie Nordloch » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:54 pm

Greetings to all, I am new to the ways of the Shaman but not new to EQ. I am starting the 1.5 and plan on skipping the 1.0. This means I am doing the 1.5 pre-quest. However, I do need faction to turnin the pelt to the Elder Spirit in FP (19Jul07 = Dog NPC 2nd floor of Jade Tiger) . First off, I have no faction dings as far as I know. My starting con with the Elder Spirit in FP was Indifferent. I went to Butcherblock (closer to a PoK book), bound myself next to Pegleg, killed him, did hailing text with spirit to get the gem, ran to Bondl in FP for turnin and faction gain, gated back. I have done this 7 times and am still indifferent to the Elder Spirit in FP. So maybe theres another way to raise this faction?

I discover via Allakhazam ( ) a NPC in Erudin named Camin. Ole Camin is for the Wiz epic and evidently will give faction gains to you every time you hand him 1000 plat. The down side to this is that the NPC spawns every 36 hours. This timer starts with any server reset/patch. So wait 36 hours from patch before going to see if hes up. Folks on Alla saying they spent 40k doing this to get faction up. Unfortunantly, they did not verify weather or not they were a Wiz (most likely) or an intrepid Shaman doing this. I sent tells to a couple dif wizzies to get the spawn loc of this NPC. I got to Erudin (not Erudin Palace), went to the Inn accross from the Deep Water building, got to 2nd floor, and looked in 2nd room on left where I was told to find him. Still waiting... havent seen him yet. I got 6k on me to test this

My question is, am I reinventing the wheel here... can anyone confirm or deny that this works? For those with the cash, plopping down 40k for faction gains sounds nice when it means you are done inside 5 minutes.

Editing sig after this... 75 now, woot!

75 Shaman of MS
Ingvie Nordloch

Re: Alternaive way to raise Truespirit faction?

Postby Ughbash » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:03 pm

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Good to go

Postby Ingvie Nordloch » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 am

Ingvie Nordloch