[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Shaman Girlfriend? Check it out

Shaman Girlfriend? Check it out

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Scalia » Tue May 23, 2006 2:11 pm

Tunare/E'ci: Scabon, 80 Shaman
Scalia

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Shaman Main

Postby Vargas » Tue May 23, 2006 3:12 pm

Vargas

Server: Zek

Postby Scalia » Tue May 23, 2006 3:39 pm

Scalia

Shaman Main

Postby Vargas » Tue May 23, 2006 5:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestions.

Well, if anything I'd be boxing my 70 wizard for extra dps. More of an emergency burn down if things get out of control, or perhaps an exodus if her succor isn't going to make it. I just meant I'm not going to bring in a 70 tank and take over that job, or a 70 clr and take over her healing job. She will still have the same responsibilities, but if stuff gets messy I'll help out and show where we messed up. I think this still maintains the learning curve, while taking out the dumb mistake that costs us 45 minutes of time factor. That's one of the few things from early EQ that I could've do without.

I personally love a lot of the zones you suggested, especially on Luclin. I leveledmy wizard in Tenebrous and Katta from 30 to 60s back in the day. It's great for a kiting class, and quadding in Katta. I plan on teaching her how to quad in Katta, down by the bankers. I think TM could be a nice xp place for a while, taking out the various vampire castles. ToFS I can honestly say I've never entered, on any toon.

New Question: What level can toons raid the DoN progression stuff? My guild randomly chooses a day and does most to all the progression raids and I'd like to get her in for the pieces.
Vargas

Postby Scalia » Tue May 23, 2006 5:36 pm

Last edited by Scalia on Wed May 24, 2006 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scalia

Shaman Main

Postby Vargas » Wed May 24, 2006 11:53 am

Vargas

Postby Vargas » Wed May 24, 2006 4:42 pm

Vargas

Postby Samanna » Wed May 24, 2006 9:17 pm

Dunno, we were all 70 when DoN came out. =/
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Andurel » Thu May 25, 2006 8:45 am

Andurel Spiritkeeper
Tunare Server
Andurel

Server: Tunare

Postby Vargas » Fri May 26, 2006 11:26 am

Vargas

Postby Scalia » Fri May 26, 2006 11:39 am

Scalia

Shaman Main

Postby Vargas » Fri May 26, 2006 11:45 am

Vargas

Postby Vargas » Tue May 30, 2006 3:03 pm

Vargas

Postby Vasht » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:37 am

Vasht

Server: Quellious

Postby Vargas » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:17 pm

Vargas

Postby Gwaeron » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:09 pm

, , ,
Gwaeron

Server: Cazic-Thule Server

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Vargas » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:18 am

Vargas

Postby Vargas » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:42 pm

Hey guys, looking for some suggestions, again!

Since we just broke into PoP, I was curious, what do you guys consider must see zones, or must do quests?

I'm planning on doing the Bangle of Disease so far, but that's really about it. I want her to see some PoJ Trials, the Factory in PoI, PoValor (ES pulls), take on some BoT wing and Tower mobs. Beyond that, what do you really remember fondly, or think is a must see / experience from PoP? I have no plans to do any type of progression in PoP, except maybe a PoJ trial.

Also, any must have items for shaman or druid from PoP? Any foci or clicky that we'll be using long after we leave PoP behind? Thanks folks![/b][/i]
Vargas

Postby Ughbash » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Scalia » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:06 pm

Scalia

Shaman Main

Postby Fenier » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:12 pm

Fenier

Server: Cazic-Thule

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Gwaeron » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:18 pm

Gwaeron

Server: Cazic-Thule Server

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:47 am

I would add to this that the crypt of decay (not sure what appropriate level is to get there) is a must see. I still find that place creepy. pretty tough mobs at fifty prolly, so might want to back pocket that for later.

Karnors Castle is a must see also. jumping off the wall to escape agro, swimming like crazy for zone out with stuff pounding on you. It was a fun place.

I should have mentioned sooner, but If you haven't wrecked your Katta faction I would do the quest for the enduring breath item from Katta. (3 snake lungs from the grey). I used that pretty much up to the time I got my Spirit cloak.

Also, ditto on the keep posting. I actually broached the subject of my wife playing eq with me last week, using your model of bringing her into the game. Will see if that bears any fruit

Peace
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Vargas » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:49 am

Bigcat I hope that works! I can honestly say that EQ has that bright, shiny new feeling for me again. Nothing has been more fun for me than showing my GF around this world that I've been playing in for years. She's told me she has an all new understanding of why sometimes I tell her, Hey I'll be off in 15 mins! and that actually turns out to be 45 mins or an even 2 hours.

At this point she says she still doesn't think she'll ever be in a raiding guild, etc, tho. But to be honest, I'm fine with that. We level, explore, and even PvP too, for a few hours at a time. It's the most fun I have in EQ now a days, even tho my guild is progressing thru DP and PoR nicely.

I'll update you folks soon!
Vargas

Postby Vargas » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:39 pm

Vargas

Postby Vargas » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:52 am

Vargas

Postby Scalia » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:45 pm

Scalia