[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - BOARDS TO CLOSE DOWN - PLEASE READ

BOARDS TO CLOSE DOWN - PLEASE READ

...especially those with Shaman or Shaman-like classes.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

BOARDS TO CLOSE DOWN - PLEASE READ

Postby Samanna » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:15 pm

Folks,

It's finally happened. Due to circumstances beyond my control, these boards will be coming down.

1. I will mark the forums as READ ONLY.

2. We will make a BACKUP of the entire site.

3. Anyone who wishes to host this site elsewhere will be given the data. I will PM Waring and Brohg with my info before marking it read-only. Waring can contact me via facebook too, if needed.

I am glad that we had this for so long, and I am sorry for the site's end.

Cheers,
Samanna
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Re: BOARDS TO CLOSE DOWN - PLEASE READ

Postby Raccoo » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Raccoo

Server: Cazic Thule

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Thantu » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Through a very odd set of circumstances I just happened upon this post. Took a good hour but I finally tracked down my logon credentials.

I still own the ShamansCrucible.com domain name and the hosting package it comes with involves a decent amount of bandwidth that has been sitting idle for years. If you want you can transfer the site there in either actively moderated (not by me) or read-only format; I'm happy to help.
The Mighty Thantu of Mithaniel Marr
Thantu

Webmaster

Server: Mithaniel Marr

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:04 am

Thanks very much. It's all compressed and exported, and I can get the files to anyone who wants to reproduce it. Let me know how you'd like to receive them (let me find out how large the backup is).

Waring, Brohg and Tharkis can get in touch with me. I thought I had posting disabled; apparently not, but the backup is already made.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Thantu » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:07 pm

If it is convenient we can do Dropbox or something similar, otherwise I could just post you a flash drive.

Since PMs are disabled for me, I'll break pretty well every rule of internett-ing and you or they can contact me here:
Last edited by Thantu on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thantu

Webmaster

Server: Mithaniel Marr

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:23 am

And so, a HUGE thanks to Thantu for taking this on. I'm sure that any help from Brohg, Waring, or other volunteers will be greatly appreciated.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Return to Other Games...